homecoming proposal

One week until homecoming and you were kinda upset that everyone has asked everyone out. But you had more things to worry about finishing up big projects and getting ready for the tour. Even though the tour was like in a month you were super excited. It was the weekend and you got to spend the night at Marcus and Martinus' for Friday night than you had football practice on Saturday.

Mr. Medina: alright class before I'm letting you out Im to remind you to read over you notes you will be having a math test on Wednesday. RING... sit back down mr. Gunnarsen. Now for those that are going don't forget to buy your homecoming tickets. Now you may be excused Gunnarsen.

We all walked outside you and Marcus waited by the front for Martinus. As you waited you saw some of the cheer girls running around trying to get everyone excited for homecoming.

Martinus: hey guys sorry I'm late.

y/n: its ok. Have you guys asked any body out to homecoming yet. (as you said that both martinus and Marcus looked at each other in confusion)

Marcus: I was actually thinking about asking Sarah to homecoming.

*Sarah your cousin she was smart funny and kind. She wasn't much of the sporty type, she was kinda shy but once you gotten used to her she was very social.*

y/n: really my cousin.

marcus: yeah why.

y/n: nothing I'm meant that a good idea because she actually really likes you.

Marcus: really! nice.

y/n: what about you Martinus.

Martinus: oh I don't know yet. Has anyone asked you?

y/n: no not yet, but I don't really expect someone to ask me plus I have to keep my mind on the math test.

Martinus: oh yeah.

You guys walked towards your house to pick up some stuff for your sleep over. Once you said goodbye to your parents you guys walked towards Marcus and Martinus' house. Before you guys settled in at their house you went to play soccer. Although you were still kinda scared to go back because of Jonny.

As we headed back Marcus whispered into Martinus' ear then they both said "last one home is a rotten egg". That wasn't very fare because you twisted my ankle during P.E.

As you finally got to their house you knocked on. The door but nobody answered for about 5 minutes.

Marcus: oh hey y/n.

y/n: hi. Oh I get it is this some kind of prank.

Marcus: um yeah. And he shut the door.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw lights get turned on in the backyard.

Marcus: ok you can come in now but you have to put this blindfold on.

y/n: why.

Marcus: just do it please.

y/n: fine.

Marcus lead you through the house running you into walls, then he opened a door to the backyard. As he slowly took off the blindfold you saw lights strung from corners, two tables beside Martinus, behind him was a white blanket that was decorated, it had also said "will you go to homecoming with me."

Martinus in a tuxedo: will you go to homecoming with me?

y/n: you started to cry with happy tears and finally said yes.

You were still crying of joy, then you ran to him hugging him. You turned around looking at his parents smiling. Then  his mom insisted of taking a photo. On both of the tables had chocolates and movies on one, while the other had homecoming tickets and a necklace.

You guys hung out for a bit and then his mom had you sleep with Emma just because they had a strict policy where no boys slept in the same rooms the girls did.