dress picking

There was four days until homecoming and you still didn't have a dress.

y/n: Maya could you help me pick out a dress.

Maya: no.

y/n: please or ill tell mom and dad you had a boy over in your room the other day.

Maya: fine.

Maya drove you to the dress shop you guys looked for a dress for hours hours and then Maya told you try on one dress and it looked perfect

y/n: this is the one.

Maya: alright, and don't worry about paying for it my treat.

y/n; thank you so much.

Maya: hey sorry about the other day do you still want to talk.

y/n: yeah but you can tell mom or dad.

maya: as long as you don't tell them about josh.

y/n: fine. So you know how I had football practice on Saturday.

Maya: yeah.

y/n: well Marcus and Martinus said they wanted to stay which was fine I guess. But the team just kept socializing and we didn't get to practice until the end and I was really upset. But when practice was over I was supposed to walk with the boys but I just left. And as they noticed I was gone they ran to catch up with me. But when we got home Marcus went to leave to his house while Martinus stayed behind. Martinus grabbed my hand and came closer to me and kissed me...

Maya: wait HE KISSED YOU.

y/n: yes..

Maya: what happened next.

y/n: well if you keep interrupting then I can't.

Maya: sorry.

y/n: well then. After he kissed me I said thank you and ran inside.

maya: you said thank you? Who does that.

y/n: I didn't know it was my first kiss.

You guys purchased the dress and headed home and as you pulled up in the drive way martinus was on you steps.

Maya: well I guess you better take this one.

Y/n: just go inside.

y/n: martinus what are you doing here?

Martinus: I wanted to talk to you, you know about Saturday.

y/n: im here.

Martinus: well I just wanted to say sorry I didn't know what came over my mind. And I want to still know if you would still like to come to come to homecoming with me?

y/n: martinus you don't need to worry about saturday I was just a bit upset that my team didn't focus on practicing. And I would still love to go to homecoming with you, I got the dress.

Martinus: oh ok thank you.

You walked closer to martinus and kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. You watched as he smiled and walked away through the window.

Maya: so went at it again huh.

y/n: shut up.

Awhile later...

Hey guys dinner is ready, you went downstairs and sat down.

Your mom: hey y/n I got a call from Mrs. Gunnarsen's this morning and told me there was something that occurred on Saturday night. Wanna tell us what happened.

y/n: nothing happened we got into a small fight.

Your mom: and how did Martinus resolve it with?

y/n: he kissed me (you said under your breathe)

Your mom: what did you say?

y/n: he kissed me

You felt so nervous and scared and you didn't know how they were going to give you a punishment or let you go easy.

Your dad: hey y/n its ok it wasn't your intentions was it so I'll let you slide on it alright. Anyways its your first kiss you should be proud.

y/n: or we don't celebrate and stop talking about.

Your dad:alrighty. Haha

You guys finished dinner and headed to bed.