tour

Three years later...sophomore year

Homecoming was next month and you barely even thought about it with all the school work going on. You, Marcus, and Martinus all started walking down to lunch and the strangest idea came a cross us.

Marcus: hey y/n you should come to tour with us in November.

y/n I don't know all of school work piled up, taking care of my after school activities, and helping out with my parents.

Martinus: I know but you could take a break and have an excused absence that's what we do we take schoolwork and homework with us when we go on tour.

y/n: I don't know I have to get my parents permission.

Marcus: oh come on it will be fun we could ask your parents later tonight and we have two months until they give us their full answer.

y/n: ok I guess so.

Later that night.

You guys arrived at you house getting ready to ask you parents but only your dad was there.

Martinus: hello sir.

Your dad: please call me Luis.

Martinus: oh ok. I was wondering if I could ask you a question.

Your dad: yeah is everything alright?

Marcus: yeah everything is fine we were just wondering if we could invite your daughter to our tour in November?

Your dad: oh I don't k now I'm going to need to discuss this with her mother next week she left this morning for a photography trip. But for now my answer is no, I'm sorry.

Why don't you guys go to the football field and kick the ball around.

y/n: alright.

You guys all walked outside with two soccer balls, but you guys didn't play much football all you guys did was sit there thinking.

y/n: hey guys sorry about that maybe next time.

Marcus: well we still have two months to decide.

y/n yeah...

Jonny: hey y/n so you're my homecoming queen right.

y/n: leave me alone Jonny.

Aka Jonny is the boy that had a crush on you since first grade and is really rude, and tries to make you do stuff that you don't want to do.

Marcus: what are you doing here anyways.

Jonny:Aww I was just in the neighborhood checking in on my girl.

y/n: I'm not your girl.

Marcus and martinus: YEAH!

Jonny: I don't care what you guys think, I'm leaving but not with out a kiss.

His two friends grabbed both Marcus and Martinus, then Jonny came running towards you. He then grabbed your face trying to kiss you. You thrashed and kicked and punched him in the face. He got angry and was about to hit you in the face ten times harder...

Your dad: HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER NOW!

Jonny: go home old man you have no business here.

Your dad: actually I do THATS MY DAUGHTER.

Jonny: oh I'm sorry I was just helping her get a speck of dirt off her cheek.

He got off of you and the two other guys let go of Marcus and Martinus.

Your dad: y/n go inside now.

Y/n : but dad..

your dad: GO NOW.

Your prov: You walked toward your house listening to yelling and running in the back.

Back to the boys prov: jonny and his clan of boys ran off, and your dad, Marcus, and martinus started walking towards the house.

Marcus: thank you for coming outside and helping us get rid of them.

Your dad: so is that boy from your guys's school?

Martinus: yeah we have been in the same school since first grade.

Marcus: yeah jonny he um has liked y/n since first grade and it all started in 5th grade. Getting in y/n's business and trying to hit on her.

Your dad: she has told me about this multiple times and we've tried to tell the school but they haven't done anything because he is the son of the mayor and his dad is paying for the school.

Martinus: I am really sorry about this, I had no idea that they denied your problems.

Your dad: it alright, I have some news I just gotten off the phone with y/n's mother and she gave an approval that it was all right for y/n to go on tour with you guys. But I don't want you guys go running off and tell y/n. Ok. I'm going to wait until her mother gets back to spoil the news.

marcus: ok.

Your dad: don't forget that when you guys go on this trip I have a few rules; no drinking, no drugs, no tattoos, and no touching.

Marcus: oh hey mom just texted we need to head home we are late.

Your dad: hey martinus could I talk to you for a second.

martinus: yeah what's up.

Your dad: so you know when I said no hands?

Martinus: yeah what about it.

Your dad: so y/n she has a crush on her since you guys have been in fourth grade. And this is going to be her first time away from her parents for a couple of weeks and I need to follow that rule.

Martinus: I will I promise.

Your dad: I know you will your a smart boy.