football practice

In the morning... you brushed you teeth and put your hair in a high ponytail and because your parents were busy and Maya was at a friends Mrs. Gunnarsen offered to take you to football practice. You got on you football outfit, and as you were putting on your shirt Martinus accidentally walked in on you. You froze and looked frightened then he instantly closed the door and yelled " sorry y/n."

You walked out and headed down stairs with you gym bag and a smoothie all prepared, when you went outside you looked at Martinus and then looked down.

At football practice: y/n: thank you mrs. Gunnarsen I could walk home after practice I believe Maya will be home.

Mrs. Gunnarsen yeah no problem. And are you sure you don't need a drive. Yeah I'm fine.

Marcus: hey mom could we stay behind and see if coach Dan needs any help.

Martinus: yeah and then we could walk her home incase there was an incident.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: yeah that would be fine as long as it was ok with y/n.

y/n: yeah I guess as long as you don't distract my team because they all like you guys.

Marcus and martinus: yeah ok.

Later...

Coach Dan: hey y/n are you ready.

y/n: yeah, but I have some guests today.

Coach Dan: OMG Marcus and Martinus these two are great football players. Im their side coach, when I practice with them.

Marcus: hey coach, we were wondering if we could help out with anything.

Dan: yeah no problem. Oh and are you with our best girls football player.

Martinus: yeah, we have known her since first grade actually.

Dan: wow.ok well we have to get this practice going and maybe you could show the girls some of your tricks.

Marcus: yeah that would be cool.

Once your team saw them they instantly ran over screaming. You just walked over to grab your own ball practicing some drills. There was half an hour until practice was over and all them were sitting down socializing. Then you caught eyes with Martinus.

Martinus: alright so can you guys show us some of your dills and skills.

Teammate: yeah but y/n is our team leader so we need her to tell us which drill we need to practice. And by the looks of it she goofing around.

Marcus: I think she's doing a lot of practicing then we are.

Another teammate: uh yeah

For the last twenty minutes we ran through drills and partner work.

As practice ended you packed your bag and started to walk off not waiting for the boys. They finally noticed that you were gone and after signing some stuff, as they saw you they started to run after to you.

martinus: why in a hurry?

y/n: I have to get home.

Martinus: ok. Oh I was meaning to ask what do you want me to wear to homecoming.

y/n: I don't know a tuxedo.

Martinus: oh yeah.

Marcus: are you ok.

y/n yeah I'm fine why?!?!

Marcus: no reason.

From there on you guys walked home silently and you guys walked towards your street you saw Martinus giving Marcus a nod. In response Marcus said "hey Im going to head home."

Martinus: hey y/n is everything ok?

y/n: yeah I'm alright. See you next Monday.

Martinus grabbed you by the wrist and said "hey you know you could always talk to me if you have anything on your mind."

y/n: I know.

Martinus came closer and closer to you and then you were faced to face with him. You guys looked straight in each others eyes, you thought about how you never realized how beautiful his eyes were and the were they glowed. then he kissed you for like ten seconds. His face was completely red and you were frozen.

y/n: um thank you? Good bye.

You ran inside slamming the door and looking out of window to see if Martinus was still there. You watched as he left and he looked happy but still red. You ran to see if Maya was anywhere and she was in her room with some boy.

y/n:maya could we talk?

Maya: don't tell mom or dad, and no.

y/n: please.

She shut the door and you sat in your room freaking out not knowing what to do or say.

Martinus prov: I was walking with Marcus and y/n and it was very silent. I didn't know why she might be upset or anything so I nodded at Marcus telling him to go home. Once Marcus left y/n had said goodbye and went to walk inside. I didn't know what I was thinking and I just grabbed her wrist and said if there was anything on her mind or if she needed to talk. And I came closer to her, she looked into my eyes , and I kissed her, I don't know why I did it but she just said thank you and ran inside.

At his house martinus: MARCUS MARCUS!

Marcus: what!!

Martinus: I kissed y/n

His mom: WHAT.

martinus: i mean nothing , sorry

His mom: hun martinus had his first kiss.

Martinus: you don't have to be so dramatic.

His dad: who did you kiss.

Martinus: no one.

Marcus: it was y/n

martinus: im going to bed.