travel

Tour was in three days and and last week your parents made a decision that Maya had to come with you so you guys started packing and getting some snacks ready. Marcus told us that they were going to pick us up a day early so we could get ahead on the drive.

The next day...

Your mom: alright you guys ready? Do you have your school work? Did you double check on everything?

y/n: yes mom were going to be ok. And we'll miss.

Your dad: you promise to call every night and when you get to the hotels.

y/n: I promise.

You gave your parents a huge hug and said goodbye. But you didn't leave right away because Maya had a couple one too many bags to put in the mini van.

A couple of minutes later you guys started to head off, you Marcus, and Martinus sat in the third row, while Maya sat in the middle row. You almost fell asleep but woke yourself up right away.

Mr. Gunnarsen: hey guys we are going to stop by the gas station so if you need to stretch or do your business then go on ahead.

Maya ran out of the car into the mini mart to use the restroom. But when she came out she started taking pictures infant of a couple of trees. Later on, you guys started on the road again. Martinus laid his head on your should and started watching Tik Toks. Then he fell asleep on your shoulder and Marcus took a picture.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: oh y/n , do you want me to wake him up?

y/n: if you want to I don't really mind.

Once we got off of the free way Martinus woke up and looked concerned and everyone laughed except for Maya she was on her phone.

Martinus: what?

His dad: how did you sleep?

Marcus: yeah you look pretty comfy.

You had also felt a bit red in the face and didn't know what to say so you just sat quiet for the rest of the ride until the hotel.

You guys arrived and checked into the hotel. Mr and Mrs Gunnarsen got a private note room across the hallway from us then you, Maya, marcus, and martinus got a connecting rooms. Your guys got settled in your room and you went to take a shower. But when you got out of the shower all you clothes were gone except for socks, underwear, and a bra. You put on the three items and when you turned around Maya grabbed you and threw you into Marcus and martinus' room locking the connecting rooms behind you . All you had around you was your towel and your three items.

y/n: Maya open the door!

Maya: NO!

You turned around y/n: hey could you...

Marcus: yeah. MAYA OPEN THE DOOR.

Maya: no you have to be dragged along so you wouldn't get into any trouble so let me get one night on my own!

y/n: great. :/

Martinus: do you want to sleep in our room for tonight?

y/n: if that's ok I don't want to be a bother.

Marcus: you're fine.

y/n: thank you

It was about bed time and you went to go sleep on the chair with you towel.

Martinus: do you want my bed?

y/n: no I'm fine.

Then you fell asleep

Martinus: hey Marcus lets get y/n.

Marcus: ok.

Martinus: her towel is still wet.

Marcus: true.

martinus: here we could put her in my hoodie.

Marcus: I'm not doing it. She is your girlfriend

Martinus: first of all we aren't together and no.

Marcus: do it.

Martinus: fine.

Martinus: oh thank god she's wearing underwear and a bra.

Martinus took off your towel and gave it to Marcus he slowly put on the hoodie trying not to wake you up.

Martinus: there I'm done. Now help me pick her up.

Marcus: ok ok.

Marcus: wow she's light as a feather.

They carried you to Martinus' and put you down. Although Marcus refused that martinus would sleep with him because he had all his stuff ready for tomorrow on one side.