playdate

Four years later...

y/n: hey mom is it ok if I could go to Marcus and Martinus' house to play football?

Mom: yeah its ok with me if its ok with your dad.

y/n: ok thank you.

y/n hey dad could I go over to Marcus and Martinus' house to play football.

Dad: yeah that's fine. Oh and before you head over take out the trash and start the laundry.

y/n: alright thank you see maybe around 6:00.

Dad: yeah that's fine have fun but not too much fun.

I wore skinny ripped jeans , an Adidas cropped hoodie, and white Adidas sneakers.

As i ran around getting reading I started the laundry and i called Martinus saying  that it was alright that you were ok to head over. i put on my shoes and headed out of the door with the trash.

i rode over on my long board to their house and rang their doorbell. Martinus' mom opened the door and let me in. She told me that they were outside on their trampoline.i went outback waving and getting ready to jump too.

Marcus: hey y/n!

Martinus: hi how are you. You can come in and jump if you like.

y/n: you don't need to tell me twice. You laughed and hopped in.

we all jumped and attempted to do front and back flips for a bit and then we all started to play football. then I started to show off my football tricks.

For the last hour we went up to their room and played video games. For a a couple of seconds I caught Martinus looking at me. But once i caught him he looked back down at his phone. A couple of minutes later they started singing and do covers for other songs. They asked me to join in and you excepted to sing fly me to the moon but the acoustic version.

They had been busy writing and singing songs so today i felt really happy that you got to spend time with them.

y/n: oh hey guys I have to go its almost time.

Marcus: oh ok, we have to head over to the studio soon too.

Martinus: oh alright I can walk you back home.

y/n: if you want to then ok.

i said good bye to the Gunnarsen's and walked out with Martinus. Although your house was only a few minutes down the road he still walked me out. Once we had gotten to my place i felt a tug on your wrist.

Martinus: hey y/n I really had fun today and I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to hang out this year. Me and Marcus have been quit busy

y/n:( i felt kinda sad and red in the face) its ok I know that you have been busy. I have football and you have music.

i heard the front door open and...

Maya: hey sis, I thought you were going to a friends not on a date.

y/n: wait, no, this isn't a date this is my friend Martinus. We have been friends since first grade.

Martinus: hi nice to meet you.

Maya: nice to meet you too. You have good taste y/n.

Y/n:could you just shut up please. I am so sorry this is my idiotic sister.

Martinus: its ok I have to head home anyways me and Marcus have to head back to the studio.

y/n: ok well bye and thanks for having me over.

y/n prov: As Martinus left i ran towards Maya screaming and telling her to shut up and saying rude things back in forth.

Martinus prov: after I walked away I felt a warm feeling and smirk came across my face. Then I heard y/n and Maya screaming at each other.

Back to y/n prov: "Maya I'm going to kill you." I ran after her making laps in the house until mom and dad broke us up.

Mom: whoah what happened?!?!

Maya: nothing happened I was just teasing her that a boy was walking her home.

y/n: no it was just Martinus. His mom made him walk me home. (ok that was a lie he volunteered to walk me home.)

Dad: ok that's enough I get that Mrs. Gunnarson wanted to make sure you got home safe. And Maya next time a boy walks you home i'll make sure y/n will embarrass you infant of the young man.

We both stuck out our tongues at each others and walked up stairs to our rooms getting ready for dinner.

After dinner i went towards the couch. You then texted Martinus:

y/n: hi Martinus im sort about earlier .

martinus: it ok.

y/n: well I have to go I just wanted to apologize .

martinus: alright goodbye.