baby sitting

You were getting ready to go babysit for Emma Gunnarsen... you put this on...

       You walked out of the house towards the Gunnarsen's, you texted Gerd Gunnarsen, their mother, telling her that you was on your way

You arrived at their house about to knock on the door, and before you even touched the door Gerd Gunnarsen opened the door half way putting on her earrings.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: oh good your here, come on in. The restaurant moved our reservation to 7:15.

y/n: oh ok...

Mrs. Gunnarsen: Emma is supposed to have her nap at 7:30, and can have here kindle at 8:30-9:00, she can have one snack before she goes to sleep, and all of her toys and craft projects are in her room and living room. Oh and there is a list of foods that she can and can't eat.

y/n: hey listen your alright go have fun.

Mr. Gunnarsen: hey hun she's right we are are good hands lets go it 7:06.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: ok thank you so much y/n see you around 9:30.

y/n alright bye.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: alright, bye Marcus, bye Martinus bye Emma.

Everyone: BYE!!!

You walked in finding the list on the counter and Emma playing with her dolls.

y/n: hey Emma want to do some drawing?

Emma: no.

y/n: oh ok then you want to play with your dolls.

Emma: yep.

10 minutes later...

Emma: hey y/n could I have a snack?

Y/n : yeah, your mom left us a little note of what you can have and what you can't have.

Emma: oh ok. Is it ok if I could have goldfish?

y/n let me check... yeah you all good. Do you know where it is?

Emma: yep.

y/n: alright

It was 7:28 and you took her to her room to get her ready for her nap.

Emma: yeah could you read me a quick story?

y/n: yeah one story and then you go to bed.

She gave you a random story called; Der bor en baker. As you finished up the book she fell asleep and you plugged in her star light. You walked out closing the door behind you.

You went to wash up dishes and finish up extra chores that mrs. Gunnarsen gave you. Once you finished your your chores you cleaned up all the toys that you and Emma played with.

Martinus: hey y/n how's babysitting for you

y/n: good I finished all the chores that your mom assigned and put Emma down for her nap.

Martinus: well since you are done do you want to hang out with me and Marcus before she wakes up?

y/n: sure.

y/n: hey Marcus.

Marcus: hey.

You guys hung out, and made ,and just started talking about non-sense for about 40 minutes. Then Emma came running into the room and trying to see what Marcus was doing on his phone.

y/n: Hey Emma want to go down stairs and play on your kindle it 8:32?

Emma: yeah but can we bring it up stairs?

y/n: yeah.

You and Emma went down stairs to grab her kindle, then you guys hung out in Marcus and Martinus room.

Time passed by quick and it was already 9:00, I had Emma put her kindle away and we started building a comedy stand for her downstairs. We made invitation cards for Martinus and Marcus, once we finished we called down the brothers, before we started the comedy show their parents came in and was impressed what we built. Then we added two more chairs for them, they offered you $20 but you denied it.

y/n: I should get home getting late.

Emma: aren't you going to stay for the show.

y/n: um I guess I could stay until 10:00

Emma: yeah!!!

10:00....

y/n: Oh I have to head home.

Mrs. Gunnarsen: alright. Thank you so much for babysitting tonight. And I know you won't except the $20 so at least take a 5.

y/n: ok thank you. Bye Emma

Emma: BYE!

y/n bye Marcus, bye martinus.

Both: bye.

At history fair: we presented our project and getting first place winnings.

a/n: hey guys sorry I changed the style of writing in the middle of the book and it was deleted some how so I had to rewrite it.