first day of school

Hi I'm y/n and I'm 7 years old I just moved from England to Trofors, Norway, and I'm about to start my very first day of first grade at a new school with new kids. And trust me I am beyond scared to make friends today.

Mom: y/n are you ready for school!

y/n: Yeah! I'm coming downstairs right now!

I came down stairs all dressed up and ready to go but I still felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. Dad had made me pancakes and beacon for breakfast. Once I finished I put all of my books in my book bag and grabbed you lunch. I saw the bus and kissed mom and dad goodbye, they wished me good luck on my first day. I climbed in the bus seeing everyone together laughing and talking. I walked towards the back spotting an empty seat, then I quickly made eye contact with a boy who had a twin sitting next to him.

I got to school and found the classroom and got through an entire day...

AT LUNCH

I walked towards the cafeteria looking for an empty table. Once i found one i started eating, but realized that the same boy that i made eye contact with that was one the bus started walking towards me. Next thing i knew it he sat down across from me.

The kid: Hi I'm Martinus, I saw you on the bus this morning. Is it alright if I can sit with you

y/n: hi I'm y/n, and yeah you can.

y/n prov: me and Martinus both started to get to know each other for a bit and laughed a bunch. i suddenly noticed him get up and run up to someone. Then Martinus came running back with his twin brother.

Martinus prov: dang this girl could really talk but we got to know each other and she is really funny. Then I saw Marcus behind y/n and ran towards him so he can eat lunch with us.

Martinus: hey Marcus, I got us a table next to this funny girl. She's new, and she came from England a couple of years ago.

Marcus: oooohhhh.

Martinus: shut up she's just a friend.

Marcus: ok, then let's eat I had to stay in and do a bit of clean up.

Back to y/n prov: i saw them walking back and I felt as if they yi dint know them and started to get nervous again so I clapsed my hands and put on a nice smile.

Martinus: hey y/n this is my brother Marcus.

y/n: hi nice to meet you.

Marcus: nice to meet you too.

As the day started to end or as you thought.....

The day had finally ended and i got to the school bus stop. But as i was walking towards the back of the bus i saw Marcus and Martinus sitting there cracking up over something. i tried to avoid eye contact with them, although it hadn't worked at all. Marcus and Martinus had spotted me and waved me over to come sit on the seat next to them. As i sat down we started talking and asking would you rather and stuff. The bus ride had been pretty nice and calming. When they pulled up to my street i started to stand up, and so did Marcus and Martinus started to get out of their seat too. i thought that it was only because they were saying goodbye, but NO.

Martinus: no way y/n we live on the same street as each other that's cool.

y/n: yeah neat.

i walked with them towards my house, and as i got to my front steps they said goodbye and walked to the house farther down the street. (ok so I don't exactly know what their street looks like so I'm just going off of a small neighborhood and street. And I hope you are enjoying the story, P.S. this is my first fan fiction.) i ran inside and telling mom and dad about my first day.

y/n: hi mom hi dad, you won't believe what happened I made two friends today and it was on my first day!

Mom: that's great. Do you remember their names?

y/n: yeah their names are Marcus and Martinus they are twin brothers. Although one has a mole on his upper lip, which is Martinus. And Marcus has longer hair than Martinus.

Dad: that great y/n I'm proud of you.

I went up stairs to wash up while they talked to your older sister, Maya.