No Apologies Can Fix This {Part 2}

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes {by 5sosfancal }
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

⚠️ Warning: this chapter hints at the readers past abuse, but it doesn't go into full detail. Also it hints at a little blood, nothing big, but if you are not good at even reading the word blood then please read at your own discretion.
Pease if you have had a past abuse sexually read this at your own discretion and please message me if you need someone to talk to about it or get help if you are currently going though something like this, believe me it gets you very far in life if you get help.

Here are some ways to seek out that help:
Call For Help Number: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
And a site: thehotline.org
Or you can just go to your local police satiation.
Please seek help if you need the help don't hide it.

Also I listened to the song above while writing this. Again it is no way shape or form written off of the song it just goes well with the story line.

Word count: 2069

Story:

Colby's Prov:

How did this day end up so bad? How did I end up hurting the one person I love so much? And why did I have to go and hit the lowest point and bring up her past pain? I don't understand how this day was so sour.

24 hours earlier:

Today started like any normal day, except for one thing. I was in a mood and I've felt it from the moment I woke up this morning. Y/n has tried so hard to get me to talk and I appreciate her effort, but my mood just won't change. I just shrug her off, then go off to do whatever the hell I'm doing, just to avoid talking about my emotions.

It's been an hour and I've just been sitting on the couch, playing video games. She makes a face like she's trying to decide something, then she skips over very slowly and sits next to me. She puts her head in my lap, making me look down at her.

She smiles at me in her own cute little way, and I can't help but to give her a small smile back and rub my pinky over her forehead, trying to show her something that's not anger or sadness.

She sits up and kisses my cheek, making me smile a little more.

"Will you tell me what's wrong now?" She asks, and for some reason it annoys me so I get up before I go off on her.

I scoff as I throw the controller onto the couch. I walk away and go up the stairs so I won't say something I know I will regret. I just want to be left alone, but she continues trying to get me to say something.

"Baby, please, just tell me what's wrong?" She says and I turn around, unable to stop myself.

"You're the problem, ok?! You're so clingy and I'm sick of it!" I yell and she takes a step back, her mouth opening in shock as she just stares wide-eyed at me.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't know I was being so clingy," she says in a hurt tone, making me feel bad.

But instead of comforting her I just go off. Despite the guilt, my anger just flows out and there's no stopping it.

"No! You don't get it! I'm sick of you and us! I'm just so done with everything!" I yelled at her and she let out a squeak.

"Does this mean you're breaking up with me? Because if it is, I don't get why. We were just doing so well," she says and my heart hurts with that one question, but I just shake my head and walk away again.