Best Friends or More?

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

Word count: 2709

Warning ⚠️ this will make you get in your feels it's very fluffy 😂

Story:

Your Pov:
I wake up to my phone going off. I groan, unplug it from the charger, and look at the time.

"Who is calling me at four in the morning?!" I wonder, turning around off my stomach and into a sitting position on my bed.

Looking at my phone, I see it's Colby calling.
That man never sleeps! I answer it and immediately notice that my best friend is in a sad mood.

"Colby? What's up?" I ask in a gruff morning voice.

"Hey, wanna, umm, go for an early morning drive with me?" He asks making me think for a minute.

"Cole, not to be mean or anything, but I have to film a video tomorrow and it's freakin four in the morning!" I say in an irritated tone that rises to a light yell.

"I know, and I'm sorry..." he sighs and I can tell something is up.

"No, Colby, I'm sorry. What's wrong?" My voice immediately changes to a concerned tone.

"No, no, it's ok. Go back to sleep. I'll be fine," he says and again I can tell something is really off.

"Colby, why don't you come sleep here? Then we can go get breakfast later," I suggest and he sighs.

"No. I don't want to be a bother......" He sounds like he's about to cry. Colby hardly ever cries unless he's having a really really bad go of things, which is why I'm so concerned.

"Colbs, babe. You're not a bother, now get yo ass over here. I need a Colby cuddle anyway...." I say and he chuckles.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming. Hope you're happy." I hear him shuffling around for a moment.

"Actually, you've made me very happy, Cole....." I say and stick my tongue out at him even though he can't see me.

"Stop sticking that tongue out, it's not flattering at all." He says and I giggle.

"How'd you know I was sticking my tongue out at you?" I ask and he laughs.

"Y/n, you're my best friend. I know you like the back of my hand," he says and I giggle.

"Well, that's not strange at all....." I say and laugh as I hear the door to the elevator beep.

"How is that strange? We've been friends since practically birth," he says and I giggle again.

"Hang on, I'm gonna switch you to FaceTime," Colby says as I hear his car door shut.

I hear the FaceTime ringtone and answer. I smile when I see a smiling Colby.

"Well, hello, Mr. Cole's face," I say. He chuckles as he gets me situated into his phone holder on his air duct.

"Hello to your face, Miss y/n," he says, making me giggle harder as he finally starts his car.

"Hey! Can you stop and get some McDonald's on your way?" I ask and he gives me a raised eyebrow.

"Y/n, you yourself said you didn't wanna go on a early morning car ride at four in the morning! Now you want food?!" He complains and I giggle.

"What? You woke me up and now I'm hungry. Just bring me food! Pleeeeeease!!" I beg.

"Ok, ok. I'll get you food, just stop your whining!" He says, rolling his eyes and making me laugh.