Awe Babe It's a Prank!! (Part 1)

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: yes {It uses the Gif above if you'd like to know which I'm going off of, but it's pretty explanatory.......}
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes
⚠️ read at your own digression there is mentions of blood, it's fake blood but even if you are triggered by blood at all you probably shouldn't read this.
Word count: 2178

Story:

Your Pov:
I wake up and immediately feel the cold side of the bed where another body should be. I peak one eye open and look over to Colby's side to see that nobody is there. I sigh as I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and find a note, making me smile.

Hey baby, I'm going out with Sam for a few hours to shop for a bit. I'll be home around five- thirty. I love you. P.S. My baby's a cute sleeper.

Then like a light bulb going off over my head, I get the most devious plan ever.

"Ohhhh Corey!!!" I yell, walking out of the bedroom.

"Whhhhhat now?!" He sort of wines at me, making me laugh.

"Can you help me with a prank?" I ask him and he automatically gives me a mischievous smirk.

"Sure..... on who?" He says, rubbing his hands together.

"On Colby..." I say and start laughing when his smirk only grows even more.

"I'm in. I need to get him back anyway, that last prank he played on me was so mean!" He says in a high tone, causing me to start laughing.

"You have to admit it was funny, though!" I say, doubled over in laughter.

"It was not!!!" He yells, defending his side, only causing more laughter from me.

"Ok, no, you're right, it was funny. BUT I must get him back! So what's the plan?" He says and gets up excitedly.

"Ok, so I'm thinking........" I tell him all about what I have planned.

———

After explaining to Corey what would go down, he nods and we start getting ready to go to the store.

"Aunt Corey!! I'm ready!! Are you?!" I say as I grab my car keys.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" He yells and I giggle. He comes down and throws on the jacket he's carrying.

"Took ya long enough....." I say, rolling my eyes and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Ok Corey, now we need to be really careful. We'll be at the same shopping center he and Sam are at......" I say. He rubs his hands together in a devious manner again, making me giggle.

"So this is a secret mission! Got it....." he says and puts his hands together like in The Godfather movie.

"Why don't I just go in? If he sees me he won't question it....." he says and I smile at him.

"This is why I always like pranking with you! You have all the good ideas!!" I say and he smiles at me.

"Dude, that looked a little sinister there......" I say and we both look at each other for a minute then burst into laughter.

"I am sinister when I'm pranking....... What can I say? Do I pull it off?" he says, only making me laugh harder.

"Oh, yes, you definitely do." I say as I open the drivers side door and get in.