No Apologies Can Fix This {Part 1}

Based off of:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: Yes {by 5sosfancal }
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

⚠️ Warning: this chapter hints at the readers past abuse, but it doesn't go into full detail. Just please if you have had a past abuse sexually read this at your own discretion and please message me if you need someone to talk to about it or get help if you are currently going though something like this, believe me it gets you very far in life if you get help.

Here are some ways to seek out that help:
Call For Help Number: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
And a site: thehotline.org
Or you can just go to your local police satiation.
Please seek help if you need the help don't hide it.

Also I listened to the song above while writing this. Again it is no way shape or form written off of the song it just goes well with the story line.

Word count: 2064

Story:

Your Pov:

How did I end up staying somewhere else till I go back home and away from the one I love? Simple, everything was ruined in a matter of seconds and I don't think he nor I could take back what was said.....

24 hours earlier:

Today started like any normal day, except for one thing. Colby was in a mood. I have tried everything to get him to talk to me, but nothing is working out. He just shrugs me off, then goes off to do whatever the hell he's doing.

It's been an hour and he's just been sitting on the couch, playing video games. I decide to go sit next to him and put my head in his lap, he looks down at me for just a minute.

I smile up at him and he gives me a small smile back as he rubs his pinky over my forehead.

Yay, I got something out of him.

With a new hope of getting him to open up to me, I sit up and kiss his cheek.

"Will you tell me what's wrong now?" I ask gently, and in a flash it all changes.

He gets up as he scoffs and throws the controller on the couch. He stomps off up the stairs and I follow him.

"Baby, please, just tell me what's wrong?" I say and he turns around.

"You're the problem, ok?! You're so clingy and I'm sick of it!" He yells and I take a step back, my mouth opening in shock.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't know I was being so clingy," I say and he just goes off as if he was a bomb just waiting to go off.

"No! You don't get it! I'm sick of you and us! I'm just so done with everything!" He yells at me and I let out a squeak.

"Does this mean you're breaking up with me? Because if it is, I don't get why. We were just doing so well," I say as he just shakes his head and walks away again.

"Cole! Come back here, you don't just leave in the middle of a fight!" I say and run after him.

"No! You don't f****** understand! You need to leave me alone!" He shakes as he yells.

I'm determined to figure out what's actually wrong. This is not my Colby, the Colby who loves me and would do anything for me.

"No, I will not leave! Colby I love you, you love me too, or so I thought..." I say quietly and look down at the ground.