You Can't Just Up and Leave Me Like This! [Part 2]

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: Yes {You can't just write me a letter like this then leave me.}
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

I listened to the song above while writing it, it in no way shape or form was written off of the song, it just goes along with this short story really well.

Also please please please start requesting if you'd like one, I really would love to write for you guys. Just message me in PM......

Word count: 2593

Story:

Colby's pov:
I wake up in my new room and sit on the side of my bed. I rub my face out of worry and grab my phone to check it. Not seeing any texts from her makes me even more worried.

I've texted her non-stop and she hasn't even read them. I sigh and put my phone back down when I feel two arms wrap around me from behind. Yet I can't even bring myself to be happy with her while I'm worried for my best friend.

"I'm sure she's fine, babe," she says and I just sigh.

"Can you be a little more caring?" I ask and she scoffs.

"What? I do care!" She says and I give her a 'really" face.

"Just admit it! You're so horrible!" I snap, spit flying everywhere.

"Well if you think that, then why are you even dating me!?" She yells, clearly pissed, but I don't give a care. She doesn't understand, she doesn't really care about the one person I actually love.

"I'm with you-" I start to say, but she slaps me and cuts me off.

"I know why! You don't have to explain that you're in love with that garbage, you led me on. Just trying to get over her, I bet....." she says and my anger turns. She has no right to be talking like this.

"Get out!" I yell and she just looks at me.

"Babe, she's no better than me. You'll regret this the second I walk out," she says and I groan as Jake walks in.

"Hey, man. Do you want help?" He says, noticing how furious I look, and I nod while trying not to hit her.

"Ok. Well you heard him, get out, bitch....." Jake says and shoves her out. When she starts fighting him, Corey comes and helps.

"Colby, babe! Don't let them ruin this!" She yells as Jake is now carrying her by her waist, trying to get her to leave the house.

"You already did! I don't know why I stayed with you so long, I really don't....." I say and she shakes her head.

"You love me, though! You said you did! Why are you just now changing?!" She yells and I shrug.

"Maybe I never really did, you've been so mean to all my friends, my best friends especially! You made them all not want to be around me! I was stuck in a trance! I guess I'm just now seeing the real you!" I exclaim and she just flips me off.

They finish getting her out of the house by carrying her out and to her car. I sigh, rubbing my face with my hands as I pace back and forth.

There's only one person I want right now, but she's hiding from me and I have no clue why.

"Hey, man, are you ok?" Jake asks and I shrug.

"I will be, eventually..." I say as both Jake and Corey watch me very carefully.

"Ok, well on that note! We have some shopping to finish, are ya coming with?" Corey says, trying to ease some of the tension.

"Sure, just let me go get ready," I say and sulk off to get dressed.