The Night That Changed Everything Pt. 4

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: No

Word count: 4698

Story:

Colby's Pov:
I wake up and see y/n peacefully sleeping. I smile and stroke her cheek. I wish she was mine... wait, did I just say that?

I get up and walk to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes because they hurt from crying a lot earlier.
I went pee and then cleaned myself up. I walk out of the bathroom to see a sleeping angel, making me smile again.

I walk to my side of the bed and grab my phone to see messages from all the guys:

I shake my head and plug my phone back in

I shake my head and plug my phone back in. I turn around to face y/n for a moment and sigh.

She starts stirring and wrinkles her nose in that cute way that she does before opening her eyes.

"Hmmmm..... w....w....why are you staring at me like that?" She asks and I chuckle while blushing a little bit.

"Whoa? Is that my morning voice?" She asks, putting her hand to her throat and I chuckle.

"Yes, hon, that's your morning voice," I say with a chuckle and she looks at me.

"I think yours is sexy, Colbs," She says with a giggle and I blush, but I chuckle to hide it.

"Uhhh thanks, I guess?" I say as she giggles again.

"Come on, get up. We have a lot to do; I made some plans while you were asleep," She says as she gets up and walks to her backpack.

She takes out a pile of something, separates something out then throws it at me.

I catch it and look down to see a small pile of my clothes. I smile as she walks into the bathroom to change, I assume.

I change too and just as I put on my sweatshirt, she skips out of the bathroom.

"Are you ready?!" She asks, jumping and sitting on the bed. I chuckle. Man, this girl is amazing.......