Happy Halloween Babe

Colby Brock x Reader
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

Word count: 6544

Trigger warnings: Mentions of Pregnancy, Mentions of Couples angst, We believe that is all, but please let us know if you see anymore.

Summary: Reader learns some new news that will change hers and Colby's lives forever. She goes through the whole day trying to make a very cute way to tell him. So seeing as it's Halloween 2021 she uses their costumes theme to tell him.

AN: We are so sorry this is out almost a week after Halloween, but one of us is a perfectionist so... just bare with us please. Also we acknowledge that this one is longer then normal, but that is only because it's a Halliday special. We do hope to have a Halliday special out at the end of this month for both Charlie and Colby as well so please be on the look out for those. Thank you now please enjoy.

Story:
Y/n's Pov:
I sit on the closed toilet lid and bounce my leg as I wait, only to jump when I hear a knock on the door.

"Baby, you ok? You've been in there a while," Colby says and I panic for a moment.

"Umm, yeah I'm fine babe. I'll be out in a minute," I say as I quickly try to calm his mind.

"Ok, well Sam and I decided to run up to the store to get the costume stuff for tonight's party. Can you text me what you needed me to get for them again?" Colby asks through the door.

"Yeah. I'll send you the list as soon as I finish up," I say and let out a small sigh.

"Ok. Thanks nugget. I love you!" he says and I shake my head.

"You won't later..." I whisper to myself before I realize he's probably waiting for me to say it back.

"You're welcome! I love you too!" I say and soon I hear our bedroom door close.

I think over the memory of when we picked our costumes for this year...

~Flashback~
"Babe! Babe!" Colby says as he comes running into the theater room.

"What, honey?" I say with a giggle when Kat chuckles.

"We still need to figure out our costumes!" he says in a rushed tone and I give him a confused look.

"I thought you wanted to go as a koala and just wear your onesie?" I say and he nods, which only makes me more confused.

"Yeah, but babe we're married now! We gotta do a couples costume of some kind," he says and I shoot Kat a look.

"Honey. It's ok. If you wanna be a koala go ahead and be a koala. I mean it fits you. You are a cuddle monster," I say and Kat scoffs, making me giggle.

"More like the cuddle king," Kat says with a roll of her eyes and I giggle.

"I think I like king better," Colby says with a smirk.

"Of course you do. You're Colby," Kat says.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Colby says, making me giggle even harder as I look at Kat.

"Nothing, Colby... nothing..." she says, shaking her head as Colby gives her an offended look.

"Awe, sweetie, did Kat hurt your feelings?" I say and he nods.

"It's ok. Forget what she said," I say in a baby tone as I grab his chin and he chuckles.

"Anyway, I wanna do a costume with you too," Colby says, frowning, making me giggle some more.