Quarantine, fun in the kitchen and a big move?

Based off of an:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

This is in honor of the new trap house. I got the idea from them moving out and thought it'd be really cute.

Word count: 2540

Story:

Your Pov:
It started out as a normal day, but this isn't a normal day. On a normal day, I'd wake up with my boyfriend and the next few hours we'd be going out of the apartment to hang out with friends. But with the quarantine, we aren't going out at the moment.

Why, you may ask? Well it's simple, LA is under quarantine. Which means we can't leave the apartment unless we really have to, and tomorrow we will be moving so that means we will spend all day packing up the apartment.

I wake up and turn to the side, making me smile when I see Colby all cozied up to me. He stirs for a moment, then goes back to sleep.

I try to get up so I can go to the bathroom and get some breakfast, but Colby has an iron grip around me. I'm almost always awake before him because of the need to go to the bathroom in the morning.

I try to move again, but to no avail. I give up and lay there for about a minute when he starts to talk to me.

"Babe, stop moving....." he says in a whiny tone, making me giggle.

"But baby, I need to go to the bathroom!" I say and try to wiggle out again.

"That and we need to pack a little before the movers get here tomorrow!" I say, still trying to wiggle out.

"No, five more minutes, baby girl. Please," He says in a pleading tone.

"We can't unless you want me to pee right here...." I say and giggle when his nose scrunches up.

"Fine, go pee. BUT come right back, I want to cuddle more," He says and lets go of me.

"That's all you ever wanna do, baby," I giggle and he just gives me a tired smirk.

"Also, thank you very much for at least letting me pee..." I say and he swats his hand in the air.

"Yeah, yeah......" He says as I close the bathroom door.

I do what I have to do, then shuffle my way back into the bedroom. I try to sneak out the door, but I fail when I hear his voice again.

"Where ya going? Get back here and cuddle me!" He says and holds out his arms.

"You're such a cuddle bug," I say with a giggle as I lay down with him.

"Hmmm, but you love it," He says and I nod.

"How can I not love Colby cuddles," I say and he smiles.

"Hmm, at least lay here with me for five more minutes, then we can get up," He says and I nod as I snuggle into his side.

"I love you, baby," I say and rub his chest a bit.

"I love you too babe. And stop that, it tickles," He says back, swatting my hand away. He kisses my forehead and before long he's back to sleep.

I lay there and play on my phone for a while. When I'm done with that, I smile and decide it's time for us to wake up fully now.

I turn after putting my phone back on my nightstand and look at Colby. He peacefully sleeps and I smile at the thought that I'm really the only one that can wake him up. I watch him sleep for a minute then start to play with his hair and whisper to him.