I Have a Surprise For You on This Fine Easter Day My Angel.

Based off of:
Imagine on my fandom Instagram?: No
Prompt?: No
Request?: No
Requested prompt?: No
Edited: Yes

I listened to the song above while writing it, it in no way shape or form was written off of the song, it just goes along with this short story really well.

Word count: 2270

Story:

Your Pov:
Today is Easter, my favorite holiday. It's exciting that this is the first Easter in the new trap house. It also just so happens that it's Colby and mine's fifth Easter together. I can't wait to see what today brings for everyone. It's just a very happy day.

As I finish putting on my cute sky blue dress with white polka dots, Colby comes sleepily stumbling into our closet. He smiles and hugs me, then kisses my cheek.

"Hmm, mornin' babe," He says sleepily.

"Good morning to you too," I say and smile as he pulls a nice sky blue shirt over his head, specifically the one I bought him for today.

"So, what's on the agenda for quarantined Easter, baby?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Well, babe, Sam said we're going to do a beer hunt, which should be fun. Then I have a little surprise for you as well," He hugs me from behind and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"Oh! A surprise! I can't wait," I say as I cuddle back into him and he sways us back and forth for a bit.

"I love you, Cole," I say and he hums into my neck.

"I love you too, angel. Thank you for spending five Easters with me," he says and I giggle as his breath tickles my neck.

"No, thank you," I say and he just smiles.

"Shouldn't you finish getting ready, babe?" I say and push him away. I walk to my new vanity that Colby had put in the room for me, but as he says 'for his queen'.

"Babe, have you seen my shorts?!" I hear him lightly shout from our big closet.

"Third drawer to the right, sweetie! Sorry I moved them again," I say and he walks into the room pulling up his shorts.

"You and your constant reorganizing...." he says and kisses my cheek.

"Is there something wrong with always needing perfection?" I fake a hurt tone, and he shakes his head.

"Nope, nothing wrong with it angel. I love it actually, because it's just... well, you," he says and I break out into a smile.

When I'm finished with my small amount of makeup, I stand up and walk over to him. He smiles and kisses me, making me giggle with happiness. We then hear a knock on our door and Sam pops his head in.

"Everyone decent?" He asks with closed eyes, causing me and Colby to laugh.

"Yeah, dude, you're safe. Everyone in this room is decent for the time being," Colby says and pockets his phone from his bedside table.

"Whew! That's good. I do not need to see Colby or y/n naked again!" He says and his eyes widen.

"That came out sounding terrible...." he says as me and Colby laugh at him.

"I get what you meant though, brother. You're good," Colby says and grabs my hand.

"Anyway..... we're just about to start some beer pong. Wanna play?" Sam asks and Colby and I giggle.

"What about me, Samantha?" I say and he just points a finger at me.

"You said you wouldn't call me that again!" He says and lays his head on the door with a sigh.