Alternate

As you all take your leave, from reading this fan fiction after the credits roll, there seems to be more scenes.

Amanda: "Ah extra-credits scenes, how original."

Lily: "shush I want to see whether I get married to (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Lily I proposed to you after we finished the book."

Lily: "But still."

Billy: "I wonder whether team rwby gets a good end."

John:" Quiet all of you, I can't hear trey."

I your most venerable author walks onto the stage.

Treylore: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to end of your lives. And now for something completely different."

After the intro completes, Our scene is set on a period during the shotgun carousel. When it was blakes turn on the carousel of death

Trey:"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this evening's presentation! Tonight... we explore a tale of forbidden love!"

(Y/N) started to waver because Blake was in her original state. the Blake he remembered loving.

Blake: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Blake, I-

Blake: I know. It's fine. judging by what you said. I must have done something horrible to you.

(Y/N): Blake.

5 seconds left.

(Y/N) pressed the button saving Blake.

The restraints come off releasing bake from the chair. The gate to exit the carousel opened and she walked out, She looked at (Y/N) and ran towards him, hugging him. She was crying, in that moment she remembered all the bad things she had done to him.

Blake: "Why? *sob* Why did you choose to save me."

(Y/N): "I don't know. I just." (Y/N) looked at blake and gave her a kiss.

Blake: "(Y/N)... I promise I'll never cheat on you again." They both hug each other.

10 years later

???: "Mom, dad we're home." Two voices called out, A boy with red hair and a faunas girl with black hair ran into the house.

(Y/N): "No running in the house." An older man walked out talking to both of the kids.

???: "Sorry dad." Both of the kids apologies.

(Y/N): "Now then your mothers have prepared dinner. Go wash up and come down to eat."

???: "Yes dad." The kids run up into their rooms.

(Y/N) walked into the dining room and smiled.

Lily: "Why are you smiling, dear?" Lily asked as she place down the plates.

(Y/N): "Because I'm looking at the two most beautiful women in my life."

Blake: "How corny."She said as she place the cooked dishes on the table.

Theater

Treylore: "And thus ends the first tale, I hope the audience have enjoyed the viewing."

Lily looked at (Y/N) just sinking in his seat.

Lily: "Even after all that you still want a harem?"