John's Ungrateful Life (2)

After cleaning up the trap room John sat down on a stool and starts thinking about his life choices. He continues to stare at, Summer's body.

John: Maybe I should resurrect her.

Billy: Creator your drink.

John: Ah thank you Billy, Billy should I resurrect her.

Billy: Hmm maybe flip a coin, creator

John: Yes maybe we should. Heads Summer lives, Tails she dies.

John flip the coins and it drops on the ground and it begins to spin.

Billy: This is quite dramatic don't you think,creator.

John: Yeah is also been 5 minutes,wait it stopped and its heads.

Billy: Alright so she lives.

John: Ok let see what her reaction is going to be.

John begins to resurrect summer, a white beam of light envelopes her body,and after a while she begins to wake up.

Summer: W-where am I?

John: Welcome to remnant

Summer: Ah!! John why are you here, no wait where am I.

John: The question is why did you do it?

Summer: D-did what? I dont know what you are talking about.

John: Oh don't play dumb with me Summmer! I know what you did.

Summer: So you found out.

John: Yes I also found you sucking Qrow's dick, when I captured you and it seems even after dying, you're a whore as always.

Summer: Well...um

John: Well what!?

Summer is silent

John: Silent as expected befitting of a whore. Only use of your mouth is to eat dick.

Meanwhile back at STRQ's dorm Tai woke up and realise summer was missing so he began to look for her.Before stumbling upon clues placed by John to find her.

John: Whatever your fuckbuddy is going to show up soon anyways after you failed the "game" I place a series of clues that will lead him here, where he can 'save' you after a fight with me

Summer: *Pfft* You really think you can beat Tai. He's better then you in everything from academics to athletics. Even in bed~

John: *Clenched his fist* Now Im going to enjoy beating the leaving daylights out of him.

Tai: (Down the hall) SUMMER!! SUMMER! WHERE ARE YOU.

John: Looks like his here. This is going to be fun.

Tai finally reached the room, he opened the door to see Summer tied up and gagged.

Tai: What the hell is this?!

John: Greetings and welcome, I want to play a game.

Summer: Mmmff mfmmf mfmf (Watch out he has a hidden blade)

Tai: What the hell, you.

John: Yes me I challenge you to a duel to the death.

Tai: Huh what makes you think you can win.

John: *blade extends* This

John leaped towards Tai, slicing him in his chest causing Tai to stumble backwards he then continued to slice at Tai while Summer watched in horror while trying to free herself from the rope.