I still haven't seen Luke.

SILVER'S POV

"AAAAH!" I watch as his finger fell off. "Please, I'm sorry! Just let me go!! I won't talk or even look at her again!!! Please!!"

"So you beg." I said amused. I said turning away from him as I walk forward then turn back to him.

"Yes, I do. I'm deeply sorry. I-i didn't know she meant this much to you."

"Well now you do." I still taking a sit in front of him. "Now tell me, were is your partner in crime?" I ask starring at him closely.  He just keeps breathing heavily. "I don't like repeating myself."

"I don't know!! I have no idea! I swear!!"

"You seriously don't know me?"

"Please I seriously don't know!! After the party. I never saw him again!!"

"Should I believe you?" I asked getting up from the chair again and turn back him again, as I pace around.

"Yes please do! Please!"

"Greg?"

"Sir?"

"Get me my silver gun." I asked. Greg nods then left the basement.

"Please no! Don't do this!!"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because, because, I'm innocent." I chuckle sadistically.

"You're innocent. I love that language on girls but boys? It's hard to believe." Greg came back in and handed me my gun.

"Any last words?"

"I know they are still coming back for her!"

"It was nice meeting you Luke." With that, I target his heart and shoot. The gun makes a loud noise as Luke falls dead.

***

I told Lyra about everything but only left the part that I'm married. But told her about how The Beast maltreated me.

"Oh Larisa, I'm sorry I was being selfish. I thought you were having the best time of your life because, because the smile I saw on your face when I saw you. It was like you're the happiest girl on the world. But why isn't Nathan coming to school?" She asks. Oh yeah, I also let out the part about Anthony's true identity.

"I....huh... Maybe he has somewhere very important to go to." I said. Scratching the back of my neck. She slowly nods.

"So, shall we go back to lunch?" She asks smile.

"Yes, of course." I smiled back at her.

***

Next day...

I giggle looking under the table at my phone.

Me: why aren't you busy with work?

Anthony: I seriously couldn't focus with your face blocking my every view.

I giggle again with my cheeks turning red.

Me: why is that?

Anthony: because the spell you used on me is working.

Me: oh I'm using a spell?

Anthony: It's obviously because my thoughts are occupied by you.

Me: oh-

"Hey!!" I yelled at Lyra for grabbing my phone.

"Seriously Larry. You losing focus almost everyday. I was asking you a question about three times now!" Lyra said obviously annoyed. I blushed scratching the back of my neck.

"Sorry, what was your question?"

"Ugh!! I asked why haven't you touch your food for about ten minutes now?"

"Oh sorry, I was-"

"Hey Larry." I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turn at the person to see Chanel smiling at me.

"What? You have nothing else better to do now?" I asked annoyed to see her.

"Hi Lyra." She greets Lyra with a warm smile then left.

"Hey guys!" The twins said in unison taking their seat.

"Was that Chanel, greeting you guys?"

"Or we were both seeing, some other stuff?" The twins asked.

"Nope it was the one and only." Lyra replied. While I shrugged.

"Wow! That's surprising!" One of the twins said.

"I know right?" Lyra replied.

"Can I have my phone now?" I asked Lyra getting more annoyed.

"Nope, you not getting it till after school."

HI GUY!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍