***

One week later...

I took a sip from my coffee and continue my stare out the window. It's been a week since I got married and rescued. Since then I have never stopped looking out the window, expecting their visit.

But till now they haven't shown up. I wonder why. Maybe they finally decided I don't want Demian. Maybe The Beast has finally decided to move on.

The door opens, knowing it's Anthony, I didn't take my eyes off the window.

"You back but I didn't see your car drive in." I said confused as I take my eyes off the window.

My eyes almost fall off their sockets, and the tea cup on my hands drop. I stare at Anthony's mum in shock.

"H- how did you get in?" I asked surprised. She gives me a sad smile then moves to my bed sitting on the edge. While I follow her every move. But quickly got up and went straight to the door, locking it. Before slowly moving back to the couch.

"Sweety, we need to talk." Sarah, Anthony's mum said. I looked down guilty. I have never spoke to her since the day I burnt that wedding dress going back up the stairs.

"I'm sorry."

"For what sweety?"

"For..... For not letting you in."

"Look, I understand you passed through a lot with The Beast. I also did. But you can't stay locking yourself here, forever. It won't help and nothing will change. It won't help take your mind off things you passed through there." She said with soft voice and calmness. I felt my heart go warm. "Staying here, locking yourself from sociality only makes stuff worse. You need to talk to someone other then Anthony. He always leaves work early even though he still has a lot to catch up on just to make sure you're okay. While you're not making any improvement. You need to help yourself to sweety. Live the moment to enjoy it, love."

I wipe my tears and hold back my sobs.

"You don't understand." I manage to let out while wiping away more tears. They are coming back for me!!

"Let me guess. You're scared they might come back." She said. I quickly nodded, looking at her a bit surprised.

"I'm speaking from experience sweety. They won't, you are safe and secured here. I trust Anthony, even though he doesn't want to admit it but he cares a lot about you. Trust me. I have never seen him care so much for a lady as much as you." She said. My cheeks hit up as I try hiding it.

She suddenly gets up from the bed and walks up to me. "Stand up sweety and give your new mum a hug." I chuckle and got up. Hugging her as she hugs back. After few more minutes, we both break the hug.

"Let's go back some cupcakes. How's that?" She asked with a breath taking smile. So that's were Anthony got it from. I looked at her a bit shock at her request.

"I....huh.."

"Oh sweety. Let's go."

I let out a sigh and smiled at her.

She's right, I need to take my mind off Demian. At least for a while.

***

One week later...

"Hey Precious. How you doing today?"

"Wow! You came back early from work."

"Yeah, I guess I.....just...felt like. Besides there wasn't much to take care of."

"Oh." I slowly nodded.

"So I noticed mum wasn't around when I came back. Where is she?" Anthony asked curiously. I laughed at the thought of what we did in the mall.

"She's sleeping. We had a long day at the mall. I never knew she loved shopping."

"Now you know." He said walking to the bed and kissed my forehead.

"I have decided to go back to school." I said remembering the talk me and Anthony had yesterday night.

"Now, that's my Precious."

HI GUYS!

NOW THE QUESTION IS:

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR BOOK 2?

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍