taeyong ➶ secrets and crafts

genre: fluff
pairings: taeyong x reader
warnings: none, probably mild swearing

requested by jaschou12 ! i'm so sorry this is really late, i've been kinda busy HSDJSK but i hope you enjoy this! also, i'm sorry if this doesn't fit your expectations, but tysm for requesting! love you and please enjoy <3

~•~•~

Taeyong grabbed your hand as you two cuddled inside the warm blanket that enveloped you two in a soft embrace. A content sigh escaped his lips as he looked at your figure; your eyes were closed as your lips parted lightly, a soft snore escaped your lips. Taeyong had suggested you two cuddle in your house since he couldn't do it at his dorm.

You and Taeyong had been dating for 3 months, and who knows about this relationship? Well, no one. You and Taeyong had thought multiple times of finally telling the others, but they aren't exactly the type to keep quiet. Once, you had accidentally told Johnny the fact that you had unintentionally spilt some tea on Renjun's Moomin doll, and a few days later you had found one of your favorite shirts drenched in oil. Who would be the culprit? Why, he even signed the shirt.

Turns out, Johnny had accidentally told Renjun your 'secret' and Renjun thought it was time to play revenge. From that day and later on, you had no intentions of telling any of the other members a secret they can't keep. Taeyong dealt with something similar, and let's just say he doesn't really want to be reminded.

As soon as you two began dating, you two knew you couldn't tell anyone since one of them will most likely tell either their manager, or other friends and soon the whole internet might know!

Okay, you might be exaggerating, but better safe than sorry.

Taeyong planted a soft kiss on your forehead, and smiled softly to himself when he felt you nuzzle closer to the crook of his neck, burying your face closer. He cooed at the sight and held you close, his hand rubbed your back comfortingly. "Taeyong?" You yawned as you looked at Taeyong lazily, you rubbed your eyes in the most cutest way ever in Taeyong's eyes and he melted.

"Did I wake you up, darling?" He spoke softly and gently brushed a strand of hair away from your face. You simply shooked your head softly and planted a soft kiss on his nose, "I don't mind waking up looking at you," you giggled. Taeyong chuckled and booped your nose, "You're adorable," he cooed.

"No, you are," you stretched your limbs and stood up, leaving Taeyong on the ground as he pouted. "No, Y/n, come back~!" He whined and started to reach out for you cutely, in a manner such as a kid holding out his arms waiting for his parents to pick him up. "You're such a baby," you rolled your eyes jokingly. Suddenly, you were swept in Taeyong's arms as he carried you bridal style, "You're the baby," he laughed as he twirled you around before setting you down softly on the sofa.

He pinned you down and kissed you softly on the lips, earning a soft giggle from your lips. As soon as he pulled away, he sat you up onto his lap and cuddled you close.

"I love you, Y/n," he smiled.

"I love you too, you big dork," you laughed.

"I'm your dork, not shut up and stop moving; i'm trying to enjoy this peaceful moment with my girlfriend," you rolled your eyes, but snuggled closer to him nevertheless. Taeyong sighed, and smiled softly. Sure, he enjoyed being NCT and creating content for his fans; but sometimes, he just wants a time for just you and him.

He jinxed it.

A sudden call blared inside the room, and Taeyong groaned. "So, you gonna pick that up?" You asked, lifting an eyebrow as you pulled away; (much to his dismay) releasing him from your warm embrace. "Later, you're more important," he held you closer, urging you to hold him once again.