➶ chenle as your boyfriend

hi yall! im so so sorry for not updating, but im currently gonna start working on my requests and so yeah! i hope all of you would enjoy it, and also side note; i'll be unpublishing my jaemin fanfic cause im gonna focus on this book first!

anyways, enjoy!

~•~•~

Requested by KelanSmith

What would it be like to date the precious dolphin of NCT? Well, here's my view of what it'll be like!

~•~•~

dating Chenle would include;

▪Chenle has always been affectionate of you even before you two began dating.

▪He'd sometimes tease and make fun of you, but he'd never want to make you sad; so he put his jokes into a limit.

▪When he first realized his feelings, you were simply watching him practice his new song with the others.

▪You merely sat down and cheered for him and the others, shouting out words of encouragements as they finished their routine.

▪Chenle accidentally stumbled down and fell, earning your attention as you immediately walked (more like ran) over to him.

▪Your sudden worry made Chenle felt warm; knowing how much you actually cared for him.

▪Your soothing voice sent shivers down his spine as you asked if he was alright, your gentle touches made him feel electricity.

▪Chenle was too busy admiring you, he hadn't notice how you were almost in tears when Chenle seemed like he was gonna faint.

▪The others could only snicker at Chenle's sudden frozen demeanor.

▪He panicked when he saw the tears that pooled in your eyes, you lips quivered softly. "Chenle, please be alright,"

▪He could only nod and he stood immediately, trying to regain his composure and act like his excited child-like demeanor.

▪"I'm doing fine, Y/n! So please don't cry!" And cue the sudden pang of hurt in his head, remembering how he actually fell down and accidentally hit his head.

▪You took note of this and stood next to him, gently brushing your hand on it, trying to soothe him without pressing on it too hard.

▪Your caring nature over him, and how much he meant to you made him realize how much he actually liked you.

▪This lead to Chenle confessing his feelings while you were taking care of him.

▪Sure, it was just a mere bump. But we must protect our precious baby, Chenle.

▪Chenle was sitting down while you were tending to his wounds, when he noticed you were staring right back at him.

▪Tomato Chenle ™

▪"Hey, has anyone told you how cute you look?" He blurted out.

▪Regretting it afterwards when he heard you laugh.

▪"Not as cute as you though,"

▪Bro he lowkey squealed.

▪Chenle soon confessed to you and bim bam bum, you two are now a thing.

▪Dating him would be filled with his laughs and his shouts (though, you honestly didn't mind at all).

▪Him learning how to braid your hair cause he enjoys to do so while he hears you ranting about stuff.

▪He may seem like the childish one in the relationship, but he's learning to how to be more mature for you.

▪He wants to take care of you and not let you mother him all the time.

▪Aww, precious baby.

▪Suprisingly the dominant one (aND NO NOT IN THAT WAY- he babie)

^ I meant that he's the one to take the lead in the relationship, such as the one initiating skin ship, plans the dates, etc.

▪Would be the one to plan dates and hangouts, ocassionally doing your things too.

▪Gets flustered easily.

▪Sure, he was the dominant one, but that doesn't mean that you can't be too.

▪You frequently use pickup lines to fluster him, not to mention giving him soft kisses and pecks randomly in any time you want.

▪Dating him would be full of fun, but Chenle would always be there for you when you needed him the most.

▪Chenle loved you for you, flaws and all.

▪Chenle was vulnerable too, and so are you. When one of you needed the other one, you two would immediately go to the other's aid.

▪If you take care of him and let him lead too, and don't forget to just have fun and consider each other, I'm sure this'll lead to wedding bells in the end.

~•~•~

YAYAYAY IM DONE WITH THIS OWO
AND PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO MY IMAGINES, AND I LOVE YALL!!

also, stream nct dream's ridin cause it's a motherfucking bop.

excuse my language, it's just that good.