winwin ➶ hickey

genre: fluff, slight angst, but mostly fluff don't worry
pairings: winwin x reader
warning(s): slight mature content up ahead

Requested by Sungyangxx i'm so sorry this was kinda late, but i hope you like this! <3

~•~•~

"I can't wait to see you again!" Winwin's voice chirped as he cooed from the other side of the phone call. A light giggle escape your lips as you heard his melodious voice ringing in your ear, "Me too, Winwin. When will be you back?" You asked as you were currently sitting in a café, waiting for your friend to come to hang out with you.

Winwin hummed softly, "Around 2 weeks or so, why? Do you missed me already?" He teased, you could imagine him wiggling his eyebrows at you. Sure, he was shy during your first encounter with him. He hardly wanted to talk to you, sometimes making rude remarks to your attempts of striking up conversation.

Let's just say, things were off to a rough start. You hardly liked Winwin. Not one bit. Especially since he often likes to be rude to you, your friend Yangyang would reassure you by saying that he always acts like that to people he hardly know of. Who knew that Yangyang had planned for you and Winwin to be stuck in a closet during a game of 7 Minutes in Heaven; you know, to get to know each other.

What the others didn't expect was the fact that both you and Winwin came out with swollen lips, bruised necks, and rather messy hair; holding hands and walking away from the others towards the sofa and cuddling againts one another. Yangyang's smile was noticeable for his plan to have you two finally date worked out. The only person who was oblivious towards the fact of both of your feelings towards one another was well, you and Winwin.

"Oh please, Winwin. I managed to be without you by my side for 2 months, 2 more weeks would fly past by." You snorted. Winwin chuckled, "Ouch. That kinda sounds like I haven't been a great boyfriend." He hissed to himself. "That's right, you haven't." Winwin pouted, "Rude." Earning a chuckle over his remark.

"You've been a great boyfriend." You smiled. Winwin felt his mood just boosts 100000% when those words slipped through your mouth, oh how much he wanted to feel your lips againts his and to simply hang out and just spend time with his lovely girlfriend.

"I got to go now, baby. I'll see you soon, expect a LOT of kisses when I get back! Bye!"

You smiled softly at his words as he hung up, a blissful sigh escaped your lips. You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder, and you felt yourself grin looking at the female in front of you. "Hey, Minnie." You smiled. Minnie, your best friend giggled at your cute response and sat down beside you. "So, how've you been?" She asked as she plopped down beside you, putting her bag on the table and setting it aside.

A hum escaped your lips as you were figuring out how to respond, "I could be better, I guess?" You shrugged. Minnie nodded in acknowledgement, "I feel you, though." she sighed. "Anyways, how are you and the girls? After promoting your comeback you must be tired." You pointed out. Minnie simply smiled softly, "Yeah, I guess. But I'd always have time for a friend." She nudged you softly by the shoulder.

"Wow, I'm honored." You wiped a fake tear. Minnie let out a laugh as she called out for a waiter to take your order and as soon as you two waited for your drinks, Minnie piped in, "So, how are you and Winwin?" She raised an eyebrow, "When will he be back?" You smiled at the thought of Winwin.

"Around 2 weeks, why?" A devilish grin creeped onto Minnie's face, "Have you ever heard of the hickey prank?" You raised an eyebrow, "What about it?" A sudden feeling of dread rose inside your chest as you looked at Minnie who smirked. "When was the last time you and Winwin, done it?" Your eyes widen and you could've choked on air as you regained your composure, "W-Well, I- um." Minnie smirked, "Thought so." She scoffed teasingly.