jaemin ➶ coffee

genre: fluff, highschool au.
pairing(s): na jaemin x reader, zhong chenle x park jisung
warning(s): none!

[♡] edited.
_________

It was another day after school, students rushing out of the classrooms to escape this hell hole. You walked passed multiple students, clutching a few books to your chest, your bag hanging on one shoulder. You spotted a familiar red-haired male who you had recognized as your fun loving best friend, and smiled when you saw him waving for you to come over.

"Y/n! Over here!" The male grinned, you lightly laughed over how cute he looked as he beamed excitedly at you. "Hey, Chenle." you greeted, walking by his side. The both of you walked down the halls of the school and towards the main doors, ready to end the day and finally enjoy the weekend.

The walk was filled with the usual chats between you and Chenle, ocassional jokes and what - not. Chenle then spoke up, "Hey, Y/n?" You hummed in response. "Do you have anything to do later?" You thought for a while before shaking your head. I wanted to watch a series later but I don't think I'll be able to say no to Lele. You shook your head, adjusting your hold on your bag and looking at your best friend, "No, why?"

"Great! How about hanging out with me and Jisung at a new cafe a few blocks away, I heard the place have amazing coffee, and the place is really cute!" Chenle said, excitedly - practically beaming with happiness when he heard that you didn't have any plans.

You giggled lightly, looking at Chenle knowingly as you nudged his side teasingly. "And be a third wheel on your date with Jisung? No way!" Chenle blushed a light red in response, scoffing and playfully punched your shoulder.

"Shut up, It's just a simple hangout. So, are you coming or not?" He rolled his eyes, walking faster than intended out of embarassment.

"Sure, Chenle." You laughed, moving to walk beside him and throwing your arms around his shoulder, continuing to tease him on the way there.

~•~•~

After meeting up with Jisung a few blocks away from the cafe, the three of you continued the walk that was filled with laugh and jokes with Chenle sometimes being shy around Jisung, but of course, being the amazing friend you are, you loosened him up and of course, you wouldn't let your best friend not getting the guy of his dreams. That'd be cruel! You'd do anything for him the same way he'd help you.

Arriving at the café, you took a mental note at the area and visibly notice that the cafe was a small shop; with vintage designs and bright decorations. It's cute, actually. You could see why Chenle wanted to invite Jisung here, seemed like a great place to have a first date in.

Chenle asked (well, more like, pleaded) for you to order the drinks for them. At first, you weren't exactly keen on the idea of that but when you saw Chenle's eyes flickering towards Jisung who's sitting down nearby; you sighed and finally agreed, knowing that he wants to have some alone time with the younger male.

"Fine, what do you guys want?" You sighed and asked, Chenle beamed at you. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He endulged you into a warm hug, and you patted his head as a laugh escaped your lips; he had somewhat reminded you of a puppy. After telling you both his and Jisung's orders, he sat in front of Jisung and started making conversation. You laughed lightly when you saw Jisung becaming flustered over what Chenle told him something (although, Chenle did seemed quite shy, too.)