Thomas stood, met with my dad's grip on his throat again, nodding to Kerr.

Kerr pulled out a gun, pressing it to my forehead forcefully, feeling the cold metal against my hot, sweating skin. He brings a finger to his mouth to silence me, "I'll make sure little Theodore doesn't succumb an unpleasant death, if you keep your mouth shut."

I nod. "Fuck you," I spit, clenching my teeth, visualising his end again at the threat of my son.

"Hey, gorgeous," he answers, putting the call on speaker so I can listen. Even the sound of her breathing heavily makes my heart skip. "What can I do for you?"

"I really need to talk to you," she sounds off, her voice is still as sweet as ever and I listen to each word, holding my breath so I don't miss a thing. "I'm taking an extra shift tonight, are you working? We can talk then."

"Yes, I am." He nods, eyes meeting mine, "Is this because we kissed in work yesterday?"

I know he's just trying to get a rise out of me, piss me off, hurt me, and it's working.

She has no idea who this prick is.

She doesn't remember?

All I want to do is yell out to her, tell her to run, leg it, anything. But I don't know how close he is to Teddy, and if he'll follow through with his warning.

I can't chance it.

"Um, yeah. I'll see you at work? No, Theodore, don't eat that. Sorry, I'll see you later," she huffs, the sound of my son in the background, giggling, making my eyes close to stop the tears.

I can't let these idiots see me shattered, upset, destroyed, everything they intended on doing, they succeeded.

When he hung up, he chuckles at himself then over his shoulder to my dad who's leaning on the door. "I'll have the kid here tonight."

"You know," I laugh, a throaty laugh, licking my bottom lip. "You might be feeling like the top dog just now, riding lightning," my eyes meet his, burning into him, dark, threatening, snarling. "But mark my words, you lanky streak of pish, when I get out of here, because I will, I will make sure you crash harder than fucking thunder."

My threat hit a nerve, because he worked up enough irritation to throw a punch at me, smashing across my jaw, making me taste blood. My gran can hit harder. "Nice talk, Theo. I'll make sure to fuck Zara extra hard later."

"Go fuck yourself," I spit out crimson on the floor, watching as my dad opens the door and leaves, nodding to someone. "Fuck you both. I won't stop until I hear you taking your last breaths, and that's a fucking promise!"

I can hear their footsteps getting quieter, the door still ajar, video still playing. Thomas is slumped against the bars, head in his hands. Cara is in the corner trying to control her whimpering.

I need to get the fuck out of here.

The little cunt got in, so there is a way out. All I need to do is use him, threaten him to show us the way.

"Smile for the camera, Zara."

I need to rid the world of these scumbags.

"I want to go home."

The painful lump in my throat won't go away, no matter how many times I try to swallow, try to rid the twisting feeling, like a knife in my gut.

The creaking of the door makes my head snap up, watching as Annalise, the blonde girl I used to fuck at the hangar, walking towards me and shutting the door behind her.

"What the fuck do you want?"

She looks from Cara, Thomas then to me, twirling her blonde strands. "Did you not miss me?"

"Why the fuck would I miss you?"

She shrugs, turning to the iPad and giggling. "Is that not Zara? Poor bitch."

She's giggling at Zara? I'd love to see her try to do that to Zara's face, so she can rip it apart.

"Unless you're here to untie me, fuck off," I roll my eyes, exhaling loudly.

The little slag always throws herself at me, so I'm not surprised when she lifts the iPad and walks over and straddles me, bare thighs against my hips, skirt riding up. "Does it hurt to watch this?" She flutters her lashes, running a hand down my cheek, shoving the screen so it's inches from my face.

"Get off me, now," I warn her, the restraints aren't helping me shove her off, helplessly stuck underneath her.

She flips the tablet over her shoulder, silencing the screams from Zara when it smashed against the wall. "You used to like it when I sat like this," she whispers in my ear. "While we're naked."

I turn my head, watching Thomas while she started to grind against me, her tongue runs up the side of my neck, hands fisting my hair. "Your dad thinks it will help you forget about Zara. I'll do all the work."

"No," I refuse, shaking my head.

It feels disgusting. Before I met Zara, I wouldn't give a fuck that there are two other people here to watch as I fucked her, enjoying it too.

Now, I feel like I could be sick at any moment.

What is she even doing?

I could fool her, I guess, make her release my hands, claim that I want to touch her. I wouldn't actually go near her, fuck that.

I play into her little lap shag, watch her, eyes not leaving hers, biting her earlobe when she kisses my neck, flirting. "Release me," I groan against her ear, pushing my hips up. "My hands at least."

I need her to believe I want it.

Trust me, I definitely don't. I feel absolutely nothing from her little dry ride, soft as fuck.

"Why would I do that?" She grinds harder, nails breaking the skin at the nape of my neck, hot bursts of breath hitting my face.

Cara huffs loudly, muttering slut under her breath, shaking her head at the dick hungry monster sliding about in my lap.

I slowly take a deep breath, feeling horrible at the words about to leave my mouth.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? Untie me," I shrug. "I'll happily ride you in front of these two. Just like old times," I offer, mouth close to hers.

She leans back, watching me with her eyes slit, panting, parted lips. "Okay, don't tell your dad," she smiles, gently releasing the leather cuff on my wrist, her green eyes not leaving mine while she releases the other.

I don't even have time to blink, have second thoughts, nothing. Both hands fly up to her, rapidly and harshly twisting her head far enough until I hear the sickening crack of her weak neck, watching her collapse to a heap on the ground, skirt still at her hips showing her pink lace.

"What the fuck, Theo, you killed her!" Cara howls, hand covering her mouth.

"Fuck," Thomas groaned, head in his knees, rubbing the thick hair on his head.

Me? I couldn't care less, sensitivities at this point are my weakness and I need to shut them all off until I find these fuckers.

I got out, didn't I? Who fucking cares.

Once I completely freed myself, I stand tall, stretching, kicking Annalise over so she stops looking at me. I pull the cell door wide open and see there's no guard, the keys on hooks in front of me.

I unlock Thomas and Cara's cells, rolling my eyes when they hug each other, grabbing each other's faces and kissing.

"Let's go find these wankers."

We're getting the fuck out of here.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED