But then again, she ignored my question and went back to getting ready.

After getting dressed, I did my disguise before walking downstairs to see all the Twice members dressed up as well.

When everyone is ready, we immediately climb into the car and drove off. As soon as we arrived, they all went straight for the cartons of eggs which made me confused since we still have those.

"Aish, why are you guys buying so many eggs?"

"Because..because we love them." Chaeyoung answered me.

"We still have eggs at the house.." I trailed off. "Or maybe you'll egg someone's house, yeah?" I joked which they suspiciously didn't answer.

"Just help us, nerd, will you?" Tzuyu sassily said causing me to huff and help them put more.

"Okay, okay! That's enough eggs for today." I stated which made them finally stop and pull me towards the flour section. "Are you guys gonna bake or what? Tell me."

"You'll see, Y/n/n." Nayeon said, smirking.

"I swear, you guys are up to no good."

-

Monday

Another week of school is coming ahead and I don't know if I'm ready to see the majority of the students faces looking at me in disgust.

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I didn't bother to wake Ji-eun since I know she'll be up before I get out of the bathroom.

But as soon as I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body, Ji-eun is still sleeping like a baby.

"Yah, wake up." I said, shaking her body causing her to groan and roll over. "Why the hell are you still asleep? I thought we slept early last night."

After a few more minutes of trying to wake the other princess, I gave up before getting dressed and doing my disguise.

"Oh god, I'm so tired

"Oh god, I'm so tired." I heard Ji-eun say.

"What did you do last night?"

"Nothing..yeah, nothing."

"Sure." I said sarcastically before letting her shower.

When I finished, I walked out of our room only to be met by silence. I got confused since someone from the girls will usually be shouting and fighting over a freaking spoon by now.

I decided to check their rooms and boom..they're dead asleep. I sighed heavily before grabbing two of Jeongyeon's air horns that she once used with me while I was cooking.

I opened all their doors before pressing the two air horns. As soon as I pressed them, thuds and screams of shock can be heard from the rooms.

"It's time for school, get up or we'll be late!" I shout earning loud groans from all of them.