A little thank you to all

I just want to say thank you for reading this fanfic. It started out as a story I randomly write to cure my boredom during a sports event in my school back in grade 7. I was with my friends that time and they would sometimes ask me how this story will go and we would talk about the story itself.

After March 26, 2019, aka our last day of school, I was debating whether to publish Magical Mirai in Kalos or not. I remember I was searching for Pokemon and Vocaloid crossovers back when I was soon becoming a grade 7 student. I noticed there wasn't any or much Pokemon and Vocaloid crossovers so I decided to make one.

Back in grade 6, I was in my Pokemon phase and was literally obsessed with Clemont and Bonnie ((well, I'm more on Clemont but that's okay)) when I discovered Vocaloid, the Kagamine Twins caught my attention and reminded me of Clemont and Bonnie. At first, I wanted to make a little comic about them but gave up on it since my drawing skills were bad but I tried at least. I could try to make it again and probably upload it in my art book if you want.

Fun fact: Magical Mirai in Kalos is not the original title of the story. At first, the title of the story was "Confusion" but I ended up bringing up Magical Mirai so I had to change the title to Magical Mirai in Kalos. Confusion ended up becoming the title of Chapter 3.

What else? From reading the early chapters I've written, I think my writing has changed. I was fairly new to writing that time and if you read A Pokemon x Vocaloid x MLP crossover, now I Am Clemont, my writing was so bad, that I had to delete it and rewrite it. I got rid of the MLP characters because I was already out of my MLP phase because I was called 'girly' for liking it, which explains why I like Pokemon. If you met me irl, I'm sensitive but I'm not sure if I still am now.

Since grade 7, I started to embrace my girly side again but never returned to the MLP fandom and heard that it ended already. My Vocaloid phase existed and I attempted to make a Pokemon x Vocaloid comic but failed. My drawing was just straight up horrid.

Another one was about Clemont and Len, the gay lovebirds. Originally, I didn't plan on making Clemont and Len gay. A comment just made me think about it (I'm not gonna say) and in my opinion, I think it would make a twist. *chuckles*  Anyway, I  hope I didn't disappoint some fans, though, especially the Lazerblade Shippers. (To those who don't know, it's Clemont x Korrina) I still ship Lazerblade though.

I don't have much to say other than thank you so quiznaking much! I love y'all and I'm grateful that I have amazing readers, like all of you! I'm proud I was able to finish this fanfic in a year. Actually, it's one of the 21 things I wanna do before 2021. If 2020's gonna try to make my year bad, I'll find ways on how to make the best out of it.

Also, is anyone willing to help me make a ginormous paragraph on what happened in 2020? I haven't started yet but I really want to do one with all of you. We could do it on discord 😂 Anyway, enough about the huge paragraph and once again, thank you so much for reading this fanfic.

Also, I was editing so I had to upload this late.

5/28/20