~Chapter 26: Kaito's Confession, Project Diva Time!~

Apologies for that gay scene. I felt like I wanted to write that and no, there are no lemons in this story. Besides, I'm not the type of author that's meant for Lemons or Romance. It's just the first time I actually wrote that kind of scene. Also, TYSM for 300 views despite me being dead for three months! Also, たんじょうびおめでとうミクちゃん キヨタカさん!!!🎂🎁💝🎉

((Happy Birthday, Miku-chan, Kiyotaka-San!!! I just realized they have the same birthday last week!)) And I think I forgot how to write. ;-;

====================
Last time in Magical Mirai in Kalos:
- The Cryptonloids held a fan signing event after the concert
- Len signed Clemont's glasses
- Len and Clemont revealed that they are gay and kissed
====================

Time skip by the time they're about to go to bed

Len's POV
"So, Clemont, are you okay after that kiss?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah." Clemont stutters, embarrassed.

"Huh, what kiss?" Kaito asks.

Shoot, I forgot Kaito's here, too! I better think about something... Hm... Aha!

"A fangirl thought Clemont was me and kissed him." I lie.

"Eventually, I was able to convince her I'm not Len." Clemont says.

"Didn't see it." Kaito states as he shakes his head.

"I think you were in the restroom that time." Clemont says.

"Okay?"

Well, that went well. I was going to expect Kaito to talk to me after Clemont leaves. Hah, who knows? Maybe that's just going to be in my imagination, or even worse, a dream that actually predicted the future that Kaito will talk to me after Clemont leaves.

"Len, can I talk to you." Kaito asks in a serious tone.

"Um..."

"Alone?" Kaito adds concerned.

Oh, quiznak, I guess expectation doesn't meet reality for me... Well, expectation does meet reality in Japan, which is awesome, especially in Starbucks.

((Andrea: Len, this is no time to be talking about Starbucks! Len: Okay. -_- But seriously, Starbu- Andrea: ON WITH THE STORY!!!))

"O-Okay."

"Anyway, I better get Bonnie to sleep. Talk to you later." Clemont mentions.

"Sure, see ya!" Why am I acting tense?

Clemont leaves the room and now, it's just me... And Kaito...

"So, Len, are you sure a fangirl kissed Clemont?" Kaito asks in a serious tone.

"Y-Yeah, why'd you ask?" I reply.

"Clemont's face were as red as a tomato when he was near you, when you held his hand, you happen to blush as well." Kaito points.

"How'd you know I was blushing even I held his hand?"

"Not quite sure... Hmm... Do you happen to like or love Clemont?" He asks in a playful tone, emphasizing the 'love'

Holy mother of Crypton's sake! How did Kaito know?! Well, time to roleplay for now.

"Does not compute." I answer in a robotic voice.