~Chapter 11: Clean Up~

Hey, guys! Sorry for the technical difficulties. I just realized I forgot to publish Chapter 11. Thanks for pointing this out, LittleNellB . I noticed it when you commented on Chapter 12. Also, I was able to get Project Diva Future Tone from the Playstation Store and so far, the only songs I have are Weekender Girl and 1/6 Out of the Gravity. I was expecting a lot of songs and changing the characters but unfortunately, I can't. The game hasn't finished downloading the rest of its data. That's all.

Hope you enjoy~
====================
Last time in Magical Mirai in Kalos:
- The Cryptonloids continue practicing and finished in a good note
- The Cryptonloids and the Lumiose Siblings go to the ice cream store
- Clemont creates an invention, which failed miserably
- The Cryptonloids and the Lumiose Siblings start cleaning up the store to make up for Clemont's mistake
====================

Timeskip after the Ice cream store is clean

Bonnie's POV
"I'm so sorry for the mess I've caused." Clemont apologizes.

"Don't worry, at least you made that girl happy." The clerk reassures

"Clemont, thank you so much!" Miku bowed.

"Thanks for what?" My brother asks.

"For giving me that leek flavored ice cream, of course! It tasted amazing, I can't believe you made it exist for me" Miku replied.

"No problem! But the thing is, I got Luka upset."

"Don't worry about it, Clemont! At least Meiko had a good laugh about Luka the Smoked Tuna after the explosion." I reassure.

"That's true but Luka had high hopes for my invention to work for that tuna."

"Don't worry about it, Clemont, at least everyone had a good laugh. You just need to keep working hard. Failure is the mother of success, you know."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, none of us asked you this but what made you the Gym leader of Lumiose City in the first place?" Len asks.

"Not sure how to explain"

"I'll tell them! In Lumiose City, they call my brother, the boy genius of electric types." I explained.

"I wanted to be an electric type trainer like the world had never seen so I became the Lumiose Gym Leader by running an electric type gym, challengers would plan their strategies accordingly. I figured if I could still won in spite of the stiff competition, perhaps it would make me grow a lot stronger as an electric type trainer." my brother added.

((Len: Wow, stealing lines from Episode 9: Clemont's Got a Secret. Nice one, Andrea.))

Len's POV
Now I see why Clemont's the gym leader of Lumiose City. It's nice to see that he has determination in what he does. I guess the same is with inventing as well.

"Clemont, can we see the gym?" I ask.

"Sure." Clemont replies.

Yes, I can't wait to see the gym!

"Where's the gym by the way?" Miku asks.

"You'll see~" Bonnie answers.

Timeskip outside the ice cream store

As we got out, Meiko pays for our ice cream and we start going to the Lumiose Gym.
====================
Andrea: Yes, the next part will involve stealing lines from the XY anime.

Len: Oh, great.

Clemont: What does Andrea mean by that?

Len: She's basically going to-

Andrea: Sayonara minna! See you in the next chapter!

Len: Hey!

First Published: 5/12/20
Edited: 6/3/20

(Word Count: 553)