~Chapter 15: A "Friendly" Game of Uno, Preparing For the Concert~

Here's the 15th Chapter of the story! Before I begin, who do you think is going to win? This mostly contains dialouges.

Enjoy~
====================
Last time in Magical Mirai in Kalos:
- Bonnie wakes up early ((for once. Bonnie: Hey!))
- Clemont, Bonnie and Meyer had breakfast
- The Lumiose Siblings get ready to start the day
- Clemont had his interview
- Bonnie was feeling hungry
- The Lumiose Siblings had a trip down memory lane and talked about the good times they had with the Cryptonloids and had lunch in Restaurant Len Nah
- They meet up with the Cryptonloids and meet Master and planned on playing Uno
====================

Master: I'll distribute the cards. *shuffles the cards and distributes them*

Bonnie: *recieves a Blue 1, Red 0, Yellow 3, Green Skip, +4 Wild Card, Red Skip and a Wild Card*

Clemont: *recieves a Yellow Reverse, Green 1, Blue 6, Blue 6, Wild Card, Red 8 and a Wild Card*

Kaito: *recieves a Blue Reverse, Yellow Skip, Blue 2, +4 Wild Card, Red 4, Green 6 and a Green 9*

Len: *recieves a Yellow 2, Blue 0, Green 1, Yellow Skip, Blue 3, Green 5 and a Blue Reverse*

Luka: *recieves a +4 Wild Card, Red 3, Red Reverse, Yellow 0, Blue 7, Red 7 and a Yellow 9*

Master: *recieves a Wild Card, +4 Wild Card, Blue Skip, Red Reverse, Yellow Reverse, Green 6 and a Yellow 4*

Meiko: *recieves a Red 9, Yellow 6, Yellow 3, Green 2, Blue 2, Red 1 and a Green Reverse*

Miku: *recieves a Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 3, Red 9, Green 4, Yellow 5 and a Blue 7*

Rin: *recieves a Red 6, Yellow 2, Green 0, Blue 4, Green Reverse, Red 9 and a Yellow 1*

Master: Let's start.

Timeskip to 30 minutes later with Clemont and Master left 'cause I am totally lazy to write how they ay Uno and I apologize for that

Clemont: *talks in his mind* Just focus. Don't think about anything else *places the blue skip, blue reverse, red reverse and a red 0* UNO!

Master: Uno!

Rin: Yay, Clemont!

Len: Lemon won!

Luka: *claps her hands*

Kaito: *does the chicken dance while clucking like a chicken*

Miku: Kaito, that dance is only for losers.

Kaito: Right, Master has to do the chicken dance!

Master: Okay. *smiles* Congrats, Clemont. No one has ever won a game of Uno against me.

Clemont: Really? *chuckles* No wonder they call you the "Uno Master".

Clemont and Master: *shake hands*

Bonnie and the Cryptonloids: Hooray!

Kaito: Do the chicken dance!

Miku: Yeah!

Master: Fine, *takes a deep breath* let's do this. Play the music.

Meiko: Okay.

Master: *dances and clucks like a chicken*

Everyone except Clemont: *dying with laughter*

Clemont: *claps his hands* Not bad.

Len: The loser does the chicken dance.