~Chapter 14: Today's the Day! Trip Down Memory Lane, Meeting Master~

Man, it's been a while since I last wrote something in this story. I've been busy editing I Am Clemont. Sorry if I'm forgetful about this story. No, I didn't forget about this story. Let's move to the chapter!

====================
Last time in Magical Mirai in Kalos:
- Clemont had a gym battle with a trainer named Andrea
- The Cryptonloids and Lumiose Siblings had a long conversation with Ash, Serena, May and the Triple Baka Squad
====================

2 days later at 9AM

Bonnie's POV
Today's the day! It's the day the concert's gonna happen! Yay! I can't wait to see the Cryptonloids again! First thing that's gonna be off the list is my brother's interview! It's been mentioned in the previous chapters and I can't wait to get it off my list.

Basically, my brother's interview is about what it's like to be a gym leader and many other things that involve him including, why he wants to be an inventor.

I get out of my bed and start going to the kitchen and I see my brother cooking breakfast for us as usual and my dad reading a newspaper in the dining room.

"Morning, brother~" I greet.

Clemont's POV
"Morning, brother~" I heard my little sister greet.

Looks like Bonnie's up early. Normally, I would go to her room to wake her up or set up an alarm using my Bonnie-out-of-bed-o-matic or, after thinking about a punishment I wouldn't do, and shout to get her awake and run downstairs. I'm not the type of brother that would punish his little sister, okay? I just want her to wake up and she takes forever to do so.

"Looks like someone's up early."

"Of course I am, Clemont! It's the day of the concert-"

"And?" I cut her off.

"Your interview, of course, you didn't let me finish." Bonnie says as she makes a pouty face.

"Bonnie, if you make that pouty face, you're not going to the concert." Dad says.

"Okay." Bonnie says as she breaths out a sigh.

"I thought you would end up forgetting about my interview because of that concert you've been wanting to go to since the day they first announced it."

"I would never forget about something that involves you, big brother."

"You better sit down if you want to eat."

"Okay."

As I finish preparing breakfast for the family, I put the food on the table and tell them they can eat.

During breakfast

"Yo, Clem-Clem/ Lemon, it's me, Len. You coming to the concert?" Shota Banana texted.

I told you to not call me Lemon or Clem-Clem. I bring out my phone and I start to text Len back.

"I'm in the middle of eating breakfast right now. You can text me later. Also, don't call me Clem-Clem or Lemon." I text back.

"Clemont? Why are you using your phone?" Dad asks.

"Sorry, it's Len. He texted." I reply scratching the back of my head.

"Tell him you'll text him later."

"Already did."

After breakfast