~Christmas Special 🎁🎉~

Belated Merry Christmas y'all! Sorry if I haven't been uploading anything for Magical Mirai in Kalos but I'll make it up for you guys by making this Christmas Special. This has nothing to do with the storyline or anything but I just want to write it for y'all. ily ❤️ Enjoy!

Song: Dancing Samurai, Star Night Snow, Snowman, proof of life, soundless voice,
By: Kanimiso-P, ((I forgot who wrote Star Night Snow)) halyosy, Hitoshizuku x Yama
====================

It's only twelve days before Christmas and everyone in Kalos is either shopping for gifts for their friends and family, food for Christmas Eve or even planning Christmas Parties and get togethers with their friends while they're at it. Meanwhile we see the Lumiose gym leader and his little sister decorating the Lumiose City Gym with the help of Clembot.

"Bonnie, can you get me that box over there please." The young blonde male instructs his blonde little sister.

"Okay, brother." The little girl, Bonnie responds as she carries a box filled with Christmas decorations. "Here you go!"

"Thanks, sis."

"No prob, bro."

"How's the gym looking, son?" A man with a deep voice asks.

"It's looking great, dad. You're going to love what Bonnie, Clembot and I did." Clemont answers.

"Let's see about that." The man smiles. "Also, your friends, Rin and Len texted; they want to know how's life so far."

"Rin and Len texted?" Bonnie asks filled with excitement.

"You heard dad, Bonnie, they did." Clemont answers as he covers his ears to anticipate Bonnie's screaming.

"Yay, Rin and Len texted us!" Bonnie cheers, leaving Clemont relieved but Bonnie still screamed.

"Bonnie, please keep it down; I'm still not used to you screaming when it comes to Vocaloid related stuff." Clemont begs.

"Aye aye, Clemont." Bonnie responds while doing a salute.

"Bonnie, I'm not a captian of a pirate ship and you're not You Watanabe." Clemont states leaving Bonnie bursting to laughter.

"Geez, brother, you're so funny." She compliments.

"Umm, do you want to talk to Rin and Len?" The man, who is Clemont and Bonnie's dad asks.

"Sure!" Clemont and Bonnie answer in unison as they leave the gym.

"Clembot, this is all you. Hope the gym looks pretty when we return." Clemont hopes.

"Of course, sir." Clembot responds.

"I'll help you, Clembot." Meyer insists.

In the electronics shop, which is also Clemont and Bonnie's home

Clemont and Bonnie go to the telephone and try to contact Rin and Len while they're at it.

"Konnichiwa!" A pair of blonde twins, Rin and Len greet.

"Ayyy!" The Lumiose Siblings greet back.