8 - Flower Bell Fairy

Start from the beginning

"Before I answer your question... Can you show me one of your beast beside that little turtle on your head? I'll just confirm something." Cole nod his head to Bell and smile then chant,

"Summon, Fire Lizard!" A magic circle appear then the beast Fire Lizard comes out instantly.

"A Summoning Circle?" Bell spoke to herself. Shock appear in her face, then after seeing the Fire Lizard and confirm that there is no irregularities, glee soon replace on her face.

"Beast Taming Sect was a hateful group for us beast, elementals and alike. They use a cruel method just to slave and control us." Bell explain while wearing a faint expression. "There practice shouldn't even call beast taming, it's more like beast controlling. Our will doesn't even matter to them. They treated us a war machine rather than beast with life and emotions." She continue.

"I don't have experience with Beast Taming School so I can't relate with you. But seeing your reaction today they seem to be a hateful organization." Cole said. Cole smile to Bell before petting the head of Fire Lizard. The Fire Lizard seems to like the act since it close it eyes and savor the feeling.

Bell smiled with seeing the interaction. It was greatly different compare to what she knows about certain organization.

"Can you let me see my tree?" Bell ask a minute later.

Cole smile to her then answer, "Sure." Cole think of the Inner World before chanting, "Gate!" Scenery in front started to distort before a circle portal appear. The other side of the portal can't be seen as it was covered with fog.

This is the first time Bell witness this scene. She felt amaze and scared. It was always scary and exciting the unknown. Besides, eventhough she trust Cole, it doesn't come to the point that she will entrust her life to her. They were strangers to each other hours ago!

"What is this?" Bell ask warily.

Cole smile to her reassuringly. He understand her. "This is my space-type spell, Gate. It warps space and two connect different places. It will send us to the place where my beast rest." Cole explained to Bell. Bell nods her head in understanding but her face was still look puzzled.

"Why do we need to go there? Can you just summon it here?" Belle spoke what's in her mind.

Cole facepalm himself. "Why I didn't think of that?" He question his own. Bell laughed seeing his reaction.

The Gate distort for a second before it was gone. Then Cole once again chant, "Summon, Treant!"

Warning!
User's Cultivation Stage is limited to two summon at the same time.
Summon failed!

The summoning circle appear for a second before breaking and disappearing.

Cole read the sudden notification while Bell is confuse.

"What happen?" Bell ask.

"My cultivation stage was low. I'm only limited to summoning two beast at the same time." Cole answered.

"I see... But you seemed to don't know that..?" Bell ask doubtingly.

"Ehehehe..." Cole slightly blush and scratch the back of his head. "Yeah... I only learn this now." Cole answered almost whispered.

"..." You only learn that now? Bell question in her head.

Cole send back the Fire Lizard to Inner World then he summon Treant after.

The towering tree Treant doesn't appear but a sinister-looking three meter tall humanoid tree appear. Bell's face was full of question while Cole was shocked.