SH-Your mine

Jack (Before they meet)

I was half asleep when I herd a crunch noise.

Crunch

It was probably just nothing I thought than tried to go back to sleep but then I herd something.

BAM

I stood up and looked arouxnd just in time to spot Zombies..... Inside The fucking house.

I grab my axe and swing it at the Zombie next to Bethany while she screamed bloody mary.

I told mom, Hayden and Bethany to run upstairs just as I hit a Zombie in the jaw.

I pulled out my gun and started shooting at the Zombies while we went into a room and locked it. I looked around for an escape then ran to a window on the side and tried to open it. I finally opened when Bethany screamed again. Seriously bitch do you wanna kill us.

I readied my axe as the door burst open. I swung my axe at the first one sliceing its head off. I keeped fighting the Zombies back to back with my family. Im not dieing without a fight.

As I swung my axe at the next one, I saw Black hair. What was that?!.

I keeped killing and killing but suddenly a beast tackled the Zombie infront of me. Holy shit on a stick, Is it helping us I thought before I continued fighting.

I spun around to attack some Zombies on the other side when I saw this gorgeous girl with really dark blue hair thats so dark it looks like black, pale skin, full pale pink kissable lips and greenish blue eyes was fighting helping us kill Zombies.

Before I knew it their were no Zombies left and we were just staring at the beautiful female creature infront of us.

She was looking at us each at a time reading us like a book but when he eyes landed on me my eyes widened.

She.Was.Beautiful.

I felt a tug on my fight arm and glanced to the side to see my sister but than my eyes snapped back to the girl infront of me when she snarled. She snarled. like a creature.

"MINE" She yelled with her beautiful voice.

Then she lunged and I instantly felt the tug disapear as my life flashed before my eyes. I looked at the girl wide eye when she lunged at me.

She knocked me down to the floor with her stradling me and then she started kissing me.

What?!?!

#######

Hey guys.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR.THOUGHTS.

~Joyce