B.M.B-Chapter Two

I pulled Sophie down the now empty hall and into the store room. i grabbed a few buckets and flour which i don't know why is in the 'store room'  but whatever. Sophie poured flour in the bucket. i tripped over my shoe lace and the flour tipped all over her clothes. I burst out laughing on the floor of the store room. Sophie screamed and poured the water over my head making my new clothes wet and my hair black and dripping down my back. To make matters all worse i was wearing a white shirt and a pink lace bra underneath so boys i guess your in for a treat when i walk out of here. Sophie laughed with me for a bit until i was almost dry. We snuck out of the store room and into the hallway holding the buckets. I ran to my brothers locker and opened it with my vampire strength. I poured the floury water over his books and shirts that he kept in there for gods no why. Sophie did the same for Deon's locker. We dropped the buckets causing a loud sound before running out of the school and to Sophie's car.

Sophie started up her car and drove the opposite way to Starbucks…What the hell? Where is she going or is she like suffering memory lost? I couldn’t hold it in so I had to ask her.

“Uh Soph this is not the way to Starbucks” I said looking at her. I turned down the horrible pop music and waited for Sophie to responded.

“Uhh well I wanted t-to tak-ke you out to a new restaurant in the city because like you said it’s your last day and I really want to spend time with you.” She said and sniffed as a little tear ran down her cheek.

I leaned over and wiped it away. It hurt more knowing I’ll never see my best friend again and seeing her cry is like someone stabbing me in the heart with a stake over and over.

“Hey it’s okay take me where ever I just want to spend my day with my best friend alright, so cheer up before I start crying. Again!” She laughed at my statement and wiped her cheek with the back of her palm.

She began to turn into a parking lot as my shitty phone started to play Geronimo by Sheppard. The ID said my dad so calling me so I laughed and pressed ignore.

I mean I really don’t want to speak with my father right now. I just want to make this day count.

“Alright stay in here okay?” she stopped the car and pulled out the keys. I rolled down my window and she walked inside the café.

I waited around 5 minutes until she skipped out of the shop with 2 cups and 4 donuts.

Oh my god I was partly drooling as she opened my door and gave me the donuts and cups. I sipped both the cups. The first one was a white coffee and the second was a hot chocolate I mean my friend knows me to well.

I pushed my hand into the bag of donuts, before I could grab one Sophie slapped my hand and pulled it out slapping my other hand as it tried to get myself a donut.

“No Lucy, wait until we get there!” She grabbed the paper bag and stuffed it under her seat. She going to fart and it’s going to go through the seat I know it! We drove for about another 10 minutes until we stopped at a little park with yellow swings and a blue and green slide.

It had 2 new tables built down into the ground and a dark purple roof covering them both. The grass was really green from the last time we saw it.

There was a huge tree in the corner of the park the leaves hung off the brunches beautifully making me smile.

“Hey remember this was the park we met and we marked our names on our tree.” Sophie said as I walked over to the tree. I walked around to the side until I spotted our names.

“We wrote it when we were three” I traced my finger over the letters remembering when we wrote the names

*flashback*

“Sophie, sophie!” I ran over to the tree and began to climb making my way to the top.

“Im coming Wait for me!” Her eyes started to water as she climbed. I didn’t know she was scared of hights at that time but I sooned relsived she was crying.

“Sophie you okay? I’ll come down. Wait there soph!” I said as I climbed down the tree.

When  I got down she had stopped crying and she was craving her name in the tree. I sat beside her and added my name and a love heart around our names smiling at my creation.

“Its wonderful now lucy!” Sophie and I hugged.

*end of flashback*

I single tear escaped my eye as I remebered that day of my life when me and sophie hanged out as children.

I closed my eyes, kissed my finger tips then traced the carving with a silent chant.

Friends come and go

but

Best Friends find eachother when lost and will stick together no matter what life throws their way.

With that I turned around and saw Sohpie crying curled up in a ball under a tree.

I walked to her and sat next to her wrapping my arms around her.

"we will always be the bestest of Friends Soph" I said with a smile and next me and Sophie fell asleep back to back.

#######

sozz Jemma you were taking to long so I just finished it. Its your fault for taking to long.

Oh and niallisbeautiful51 I think thats her name did most of this chapter.

VOTE

COMMEN

FOLLOW

SHARE