T.F.M Chapter Two

-Saranity P.O.V-

13 years have past since the accident. Everyone said that his whole family died in that accident while I said that I saw him, everyone thought that I was just in shock and after awhile I started to believe them. Two years after the accident I started becoming depressed so my family sent me to live with my aunt Caroline or Caro. She always hated being called aunt or mom it made her feel old.

Well any way eleven years has past and I am now 17 years old. I'm moving back to finish my last year of high school there. yup you herd right my last year at 17 well actually I could have finished highschool at 15 but I wanted the highschool experiance.

At my old school I was known as the hot badass chick that was Hotter that Califty my old schools 'Queen Bee Sl*t' a.k.a Head cheerleader.

I quickly walked to the place where you grab your suitcase. Then I went to get a taxi because I'm going to surprise my own family. Hehee.

I walk outside as my natural Blonde and brown hair thats goes down to just below my breast bounce to the beat of my high heels. 'Tap tap tap tap'.

Im wearing a crop top that says Bi*ch Puh-lease that shows my diamond belly ring, black high waisted shorts with silver studs along the pockets and a leather jacket.

My hair was straightened and curled, I had on watermealon lip balm, Smokey eyeshadow, black tinted glasses, a charm braclet and an ankle braclet with my first name in fancy letters.

I called a taxi and told him the address to my house. And we were off.