T.F.M Chapter Three

Zaniels p.o.v -

~present~

Its has been Thirteen years since we faked the death of Cole for a reason and it has been Eleven years since Saranity moved.

I leaned up against the balcony door remembering my little sister and her cute little piggy tails. I chuckled but stopped when I remember Saranity after Codys fake 'death'. Saranity was so upset that she would lock herself in her room and spend the whole week in their only coming out when she needed to go to the toilet but once when we wanted to talk to her we opened her bedroom door with out knocking and found her cutting her wrist. But who can blame her anyone would do that when you have lo- I mean when you have seen that scene. After that we sent her off to our aunty in Italy. When she left Cole came back but changed his name to Colion Smith but Cole for short.

I miss my sister and her beautiful smile that would just brighten anyones day, the sister I had that whenever she stepped in to the room it would just automaticly brighten up. I.Miss.Her.

I sighed than went back into my room to get ready fo school, after I finished getting ready I went down stairs to be greeted by my Mom who was cooking bacon, my dad reading the news letter, my 19 year older brother Kanin, my 16 year old sister Ruby, my two 15 year old twin brothers Kain and Kory, my 16 year old brother Cale and Ruby's twin and my 1 and a half sister Shenae.

Kanin is only here for a month than going back to college, Ruby is a shy nerd but I still love her she hasn't said anything but I know that she gets bullied, Kain and Kory are the trouble makers at school but Kory is the more quiet one while Kain is the childish one, Cale is a easy going bad boy and has girls falling for him and then you get me Im 18, I'm a jock and a man-whore just like Cole.

I was grabbing bacon when I herd a knock at the door, confused I went to go open it and when I did I saw......

########

Heyo Guys I hope you guy are liking this..

.

O.M.G I know right this book hads ALOT of secret just waitin to be unleashed.

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

AND

READ

MY

OTHER

BOOKS

.

.

.

.

~Joyce