Huntress.

Ry take the back I said in the mind link.

kay he replied.

I ran at fast speed slideing out my katana. The first Zombie that comes at me from the side so I side stepped him, spinning I sliced my katana upwards, competely slicing its head of.

I keep attacking the Zombies using my katana and feet sometimes including my temperary sharpened claws. Hehe die motherfuckers.

I finally made it to the house but the door is blocked and I really can't be bothered, so making my nails sharp and long I dig them into the side of the house as I hear another scream from the bedroom window above.

I climb up the rusty grey wall, reaching the window I grab the top and swing my legs through.

Hey Ry second floor I told Ryder.

Coming He replied with a grunt.

I look aroung, quickly douge a Zombie while spinning clock-wise as I pull out my gun and shoot him in the head knocking him out instantly.

The shot of the gun calls attention. Great just what I needed. I thought as I grab my katana and sliced off a Zombies head. I look around the room for the source of the scream and I find 4 humans in the middle of a circle of Zombies. 2 boys, 1 girl and 1 women.

I jump on one of the zombies head and started walking on the rest making my way into the centre. Once their I make eye contact with a boy who looks.. hmm ruffly 14 years old, he has ebony black hair, Green eyes and a tan.

I quickly jump of the Zombie doing a front flip and landing infront of the boy. I turn around and was about to slice the head off the Zombie when Ryder came and chomped its head off.

Nice one I told him.

I know He said smuggly.

I rolled my eyes and joined in with the fight infront of me.

When all the Zombies were gone I turned around to look at the group of humans. The girl had bonde hair and green eyes, the mother had blonde hair and green eyes too but when I went to see the other boy I froze and stared at him.

He had Pitch black hair with silver eyes and full kissable lips that are just beg- Wait!!! WHAT!?!? Huntress this isn't like you.

When I came up and locked eyes with him a deep voice inside kept saying a word that I didn't understand.

But when the girl went and held onto his arm I snarled and yelled "MINE".

I lunged at him making him stare wide eyed as th girl stepped back. I tackled the boy and started kissing him while I stradled him.

-+-+-++-+-+-++-+-+-

Hey Fellow readers

I hope you are enjoying this book so far.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

SHARE.

FOLLOW.

~Joyce.