T.F.M Chapter Five.

Saranity p.o.v-

I arrived at the house 20 mintues later after being picked up by the taxi. Seriously I thought I was gonna die of old age in that damn car. I grabbed my stuff and paid the man his money than he was off.

I walked up the path of my old house and knocked on the door waiting for it to open. I looked at my watch to see that school has already started an hour ago oh well I talk to my siblings when they get back from school.

After about 2 mintues a around thirty lookin man opened the door I instantly hugged him while shouting "Daddyyyy" I pulled away and looked at him. First he looked confused than he reconised me and shouted "Marie Saranitys back" Than looked back at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I herd a women shout "What!!" while running down stairs. She pushed my father away and looked at me before squealing "My babyys home" and hugged the life out of me "Oh My Gosh you have grown into a gorgeous young women I men looked at those boo-" Sh said before I cu her off.

"Ok momma you don't have to go into detail" I said my Italian accent comming out.

"Ahh and you also have an accent" She said squealing like a teenager.

" Grazie mamma mi chiedevo se potevo entrare" I said in italian.

(Thank you mom I was wondering If I could come in)

She looked confused "Can I come in" I said.

She nodded happily.