L.F.T.W-Chapter One.

I ran through the olympus garden making the cherry blossom petals dance as my golden brown hair with natural red highlights dances behind me. I glance to my left and see my mother the goddess of the moon standing their smiling at me. You might be thinking 'why isn't her dad there' well thats becuase he doesn't know hes my father. He knows about me but he doesn't know me as his but i don't care i think im better off with out him.

I summond wind and the cherry blossoms to dance around me as if I was the center of everthing.

" Aliquam ut domum cor meum (My heart it's time to go home)" My mother said in Latin.

"Ok mother" I said as i walked her way with my bare feet and sunset peach sundress.

She smiles "Ok Salisia, put on your heels" she said frowning.

"Mother it's no air why do I have to wear dresses and heels when the boys get to wear pants and tops. The humans get to wear whatever they want and their mortals" I said childishly.

She chuckles "Salisia you are a goddess and have beauty the humans could only dream about" she said as she played with a strand of my hair.

"Excuses, Excuses" I muttered.

"ohhhhh can we go and see uncle Apollo" I say jumping up and down like a child.

"actually we are going to see the great 12 because they have requested to see you" my mother said.

"What! why?" I said frowning. If i did go I would have to face my father and he does'nt know I'm even his.

"I don't know Salisia" she said

"But you should know since you and uncle are apart of the 'great 12'" I said mocking the 'great 12'.

"whatever lets just go" she said giving me a light push.

I should introduce myself. Hi My name is Salisia Moon and Im 9000 years old but I look 18 untill Im 10000 years old, Then i will look 21 and I will forever look 21. forever.

I don't know about you but im feeling 21.

yep thats right we listen to mortal singers we don't just listen to harps and all that shiz.

Right now im in my room puting on my signature goddess dress.

Its a silky black colour that hugs my body up untill my waist and goes all the way down to the floor gracefully and has two cuts, one on both legs that goes up my legs all the way to my waist to show off my long tan legs, its stapless and has a a small v-cut in the middle and it has a built in push up bra. It also has a built in battle plate because of my father but thery don't know why except me, my mum and uncle.

I don't put on any make-up because goddesses have natural beauty.

For shoes I put on my black strap flats and floral crown with silver bangals and diamond earings.

For my hair i just left it in its natural ringlets and waves.

I walk to the doors of the olympus court and 'the great 12'. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"COME IN" boomed a voice known as Zeus the king of gods. I gulped and walked in. I glance around and spot my mother who gives me a small hopefull smile.

I stop in the middle and bow my head in respect. "You wanted to see me." I said in my nuturing voice.

I look up and see that they seem awfully comfortable because of my voice and I hear a murmur from Aphrodite the goddess of love saying that I have a lovely voice to my 'father' Acres who is also Aphrodites Lover and everyone knows that.

"Yes their are some difficultys with the vampires and werewolves an since your mothers is to busy an cannot go I am sending you 'the Princess of werewolves' to go down their and settle stuff" Zeus said.

I stood their shocked then I looked up "As you wish" I said.

"Good you leave in two hours to earth you are dismissed" Hes said with a sway of his hand.

I nodded my head than turned to leve bu before I left I made the most worst mistake imaginable and looked at my 'father'.

When our eyes connected I know he found out about me and him being my father because god and goddess are known to be how should I say this hmmmm sluts and make a considerable amount of babies so we just to make sure we now that the baby is ours we have a connection that if we make eye contact we instantly know that the baby came from our blood.

His eyes widen as es watches me walk out. My father is very handsom because every god and goddess ar known for our looks especially me. My father has orang hair and glowing ember eyes I have glowing ember with flecks of violet in them and I have Long golden briwn hair with natural red highlights that I got from my 'father' that blend with my golden brown hair.

As soon as I closed the door I ran to my bedroom packed and put on black high waisted shorts, a floral top that says Free Life Bitch and put all my goddess stuff away in my room.

Before anyone can see me *cough* Acres *cough* I grabed my stuff and teleported to the supernatural court where the vampires, Witches, werewolves, Necromances, Angels, Demons, Mermaids, Fairys and blah blah blah are waiting in the ball room for me since no one has seen a goddess or god since 2000 years ago

you see gods and goddess are the most ancient most powerful things to live.

I land in front of the building and take a sniff. hmmm magical creature hehe.

##########@@@#@@##

Hey yall

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Please have a look at my other books.