A.A-Chapter One

I Woke up with a start because of the nightmare I just had, bumbing my head in the process, as I tryed to calm my beating heart. My eyes frantically look around.

"Wow are you alright, you woke up with a start their" Drake said the last part with a small chuckle.

I gave him a death glare and he flinched... a little.

"Fine don't tell me" He huffed crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes at his childness

"Where am I?" I said furrowing my eyes looking around.

"Well your In california, and about hmm 15 minitues away from the Academy" Daniel says from the drivers seat.

I realize that we are in a black SUV, Daniel driving while Davids next to me staring.

I look at him and narrow my eyes "What?" I said.

"Nothing!" He says quickly.... A little to quickly.

I sighed "whatever" I said while a put my forehead ob the cool glass.

"Well.... Hi my name is Drake Silvis and the dude in the front is my cousin David Silvis" He says while holding out his hand for me to shake.

What!!

I spin my head around fast "Your Lorgian Silvis's son" I said in dibelief.

"Yup" He said popping the 'p'.

I rub my tembles "Hmmm Hi My name is Marie Rose as you already know."

He nods his head "sooo sinc we all know eachother how aboit we share out gifts." I stiffen at the last world. I try not to think about just incase won of the are physicians.

"sure ok" I said. I will just pretend I have one power. hehehe what should it be.

"well I have the power of fire and Daniel is a earth elemental" Drake said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

I look at them "So you both have an element power" I said.

Drake nods.

"What power fractor are you?" I said.

Power Fractor tells me people how strong your power is the highest is 10 but no one ever except for 1 (not including me) has made it pass 5 but their are only 3 people in the world that are on 5.

Now that 1 person was the first Elemental child and he was a level 10 Wind Elemental. They said when ever he acrivated his level 10 power is actually body would turn in to Wind but still be visible and intact. He died of old age he was not greedy and mean but nice and kind.

"Level 3" David said proudly.

"Level 3" Daniel said in a bored tone.

impressive for seniors.

"what about you?" He said bring me out of my thoughts.

"Lightning+Thunder+Electricty basically energy and Im a level 3 too and because of that an my powers I can control th weather" I said in a 'I don't care' tone while resting my head in my hand"

The car suddenly came to a stop which supprise me as I try to regain my balance.

I look at Daniel and David to see them staring at me in shock and disbelief.

"prove it" David said.

I shrugged my shoulders and muttered a 'fine' before getting out of the car.

They out of the car at the same time. "What are you doing ?" David said as he stepped forward towards me.

"Stay back unless you want to get zapped" I said as I walked a few feet away from the SUV.

"what?" David said.

I rolled my eyes and stopped in the a few feet away from them. "Im proving myself" I said in a 'duh' tone.

I liffted up both my hands, both facing upwards as I activated my powers.

It started out as a small spark then ignited into a large flaming spark. I opened my eyes to see David and Daniel staring at me wide-eyes at my glowing yellow figure then sparks and elecricity started to spark around my yellow aura.

I tilted my head back a little a comanded my builded up power to release into an invisable line upwards, Suddenly the light clouds started to change into Dark angry clouds as my energy charged them up.

I herd a thunder and with that I was content with my 'proving it' so i imagin a container cotaining it as it died down into a small flicker.

I opened my eyes and looked at the shocked boys "Did I prove it ?" I said smiling smugly.

They nodded their heads.

"ok we better get going" I said as I hopped into the SUV.

»____________|___________«

Davids p.o.v

holy shit

This sexy girl just changed the weather.

S-s-shes a L-lightning elemental one of the more deadlier ones than Fire, Water, Air and Earth.

Their Only One Thing I Can Say To That.

Fuck..

>________|_______<

Daniel's P.O.V

This smart, gorgeous girl that I fell in love with at first sight is freakin powerful.

I just realized that she could have easily killed us with out lifting a finger.

Shit

[''''''···'''···₩···'''···'''''']

[            ···      ···₩···      ···            ]

Hey hope you liked this chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE