Aliment Academy. A.A

PLEASEEE vote

################

I was walking down the street coming home from the shops with some sweets. We had just moved here from california because my birthday is in 2 weeks, when ill be 17 and thats when they force every 'Elemental' child to attend an Aliment Academy.

an Elemental child recieves ONE Elemental gift at birth, it could be ANY power but the major powerfull ones are lightning and spirt.

But in my case i recieved water, fire, earth, air, lightning, spirt and weather. yep terrific

I sigh out in fustration. i look at my watch to see what the times is 7pm 'oh great my moms gonna shit bricks ive been out for hmmmm ... oh shit 3 hours and i still haven't unpacked'

I ran the rest of the way home untill i see two handsom young men wearing all black that looks about 17 to 18 come out of my house and walk toward the black suv infront of my house.

'ohh shit its the Academy's people... ohh hell to the no' i then hide in a bush on the side of the path.

The boys walk pass me untill they came to a stop, one of the boys sniff the air then turned around and made direct eye contact with me.

The boy who looks at me has black slick here that looks silky soft, greenish blue eyes, and a very sculptured defined face.

'ohh shit'

I quickly jumped out of the bush and run in the oppisite direction but as soon as i started running i could here heavy foot steps behind me. gaining quickly

'crap'

Then i got tackled to the ground.

"fuck!" i screamed at the boy  who just full on rugby tackled me.

"Get the fuck off of me, your fuck'n squishing the life outta me" I yell at him in pure rage.

He then gets off me put still had my hands behing my back. i turn and look at him with my death glare and he flinched. 'hah bitch deserved' that i thought with a smirk, i mean no one likes my death glares...no one' i got it from my mom.

He was tan with freckles, orange straight shot hair, high cheek bones and baby blue eyes.

"Miss.Rose your coming with us to California Aliment Academy" he said firmly

I then start laughing in his face "umm your not taking me anywhere, you fucking dickwadds" i spat at them

The one with the black hair "ohhh fiesty i like'em fiesty, eh cutey" he said with a wink.

I stare him in the eye "If your waiting for me to blush your not gonna get it cause ive herd better pick up lines than that hotty" i say with a wink and then i lick my lips.

He stared wide eyed at me as a small blush appears on his face.

"hahaha she got you good Drake" the orange haired boy said chuckling.

"Oh shut up Daniel like you could do better" says Drake defending himself

"Hey at least im not a player and a pervert" says Daniel

The stupid Daniel softened his grip so i lashed out quickly got to my feet and did a winning round house kick in his rib 'mom would be so proud of me' which caused him to double over so i grab his head and knee him in his stomach then he fell to the ground groaning.

I just nearly miss a grab from Drake then with quick speed he tried to punch me. I repeat tried

I grabbed the hand that nearly punches my face and twisties it I then knee him in the stomach and he falls on the ground groaning with his buddy.

"HAH try next time suckers" I said to their face laughing evily. MWHAHA.

But then the ground started wobbling under my feet.

'Fuck ones a earth Elemental' I say in my head when i turn around to the boys. Daniel was gone.

'shit'

"Over here sweety' I herd someone say behind me.

I quickly turn around when suddenly someone covers my face with a cloth as i was about to faint "fuck you bitch!" I spat out than blackness took hold of me but someone catched me before i hit the ground.

great. Just fucking great

was the last thing i thought before i feel deeply unconscious.

######################

Hey i hope yall liked this new book ive been wanting to write for a long time.

PLEASEEE VOTE AND SHARE *Puppy dog face*

and comment