B.M.B-Chapter One

Sorry for making yall wait but heres the oficial chapter ONE!!

Dedicated to Jemma... sorrz i couldn't wait hehehe.. 612

########

I was running down the hall to get to my car first for school when my brother suddenly opened his door in my face.

bam

"Fucking hell Jessie watch when ya open the door you wanker" i yelled as i sat up on my but from falling on the floor.

"Well it wasn't my fault i wasn't born with 'the power to see if your coming my way' because if i had then i would have known when mom opened the door to my room last night when me and this hot chick were getting it on.... if you know what im saying" He replied while he wiggled his eyebrows after the last part.

"ha.ha.ha look who's awake" i said as i death glared the girl who is grabing her clothes and coimg out the door.

"Get going for school you slut" i hissed at the girl who was now running down the hall at vampire speed.

"Thanks sis that girl was getting clinging" Jessie said while chuckling.

"yeah yeah, well anyway race ya to your car" i said as i ran down the hall at vampire speed to the front door.

I was about to open it when my fathers voice boomed through the castle.

"Lacy River Hall you get here right now i have plans to arange with you" he said a i turned around and saw my brother laughing at me silently as i stormed my way to his office.

I opened the door to his office and saw two people sitting down on the guest chairs that were infront of my fathers desk.

"Yes, My dearest Father you called for me" i said sweetly battling my eyelashes.

"Lacy sweet heart meet Vampire King Luke and Prince Xavier of the American territory" My father the Vampire king of the brittish Territory said.

King Luke has Dark dirty brown hair with a dull green eyes and had a strong muscular face he was wearing a strippy faded white and blue shirt with jeans.

Prince Xavier has coal black hair and more vibrant green eyes he was wearing a loose Black t-shirt with a leather jacket and some dark blue jeans. Let me just say three worlds to descripe him. Hot. Sexy. Badass. And i like my .badasses

"Good Morning King Luke.. Prince Xavier" i said while i curtsy.

"Lucy you are to go to America tonight then after finishing you senior year you are to marry Princ Luke do i make myself clear" He said sternly and ignoring my shocked look before i quickly eecovered my emotionless face.

Thats my dad he says it straight in your face. Nope he dosen't stall he just says it.

But then i gave up and gave everyones my death glare "Where. Is. Mother" i said through gritted teeth as my hand closed into fist.

"Lucy sit down" My father said

I sat next to King Luke on his other side avoiding 'Prince Xavier'.

"Your mother agreed with me, so today isyour last day at tat high school you got to don't worry ill get the maids to pack your stuff" my father said softly.

I huffed "fine" i said surrendering.

well isn't that just great i thought.

I got up and said good bye before leaving.

I took my motobike since my brother had already left.

I parked in th parking lot next my brothers car as he was surronded by jocks, cheerleaders, sluts, Whores the usual.

When i took off my helmet and shaked my brown with natural golden highlighted hair that reached my waist.

The instant i was off my motobike i was swamed by jocks, man whores, 'it' boys tryin to get my number and some 'it' girls who wanted to be my 'friend'.

I quickly dodged them and made my way to Jason and Sophie.

Jason was human and awesomely gay, he had dirty blonde, frickels and brown eyes that had a mischevious glint in them and Sophie was a Werewolve she was stunningly gorgeous, she had dark black hair and green emerald eyes that could captivate anyone and rosey cheeks with a cute button nose and small pouty lips.

"hey whats up" i say to them.

They look up at me and both grin.

"Hey girl, we were just setting up a friday fun movie night tonight, you coming" Jason said.

I was about to reply when Sophies mate Deon cutted in.

"Hey whats up Lucy-Bells" he said as he squished me into a bone crushing hug.

"the sky and i was just wondering if i can talk to Sophie" i said after he let me go.

Sophie nodded and we made our way the girls rest room and locked when we got in.

"Whats up are you alright" Sophie said looking at me.

I started to tell her what happen tgis morning.

"What!!" she yelled

"Who can't leave we still have prom and sleep overs and graduation...." she rumbled on untill a tear escaped her eyes.

"Sophie what am i going to d-do" i softly whispered.

she grabbed my sholders "you can't g-" she was cut off by she mates concerned voice.

"Sophie are you alrigt i can sense your sad.. whats goin on in there" Deon yelled just as the school bell rung.

"Be quiet Deon im ok stop making a scene" Sophie yelled

"Lucy we have to stay strong and what happen to the usually snarky bitch im used to come back to me. Now we could skip class and go to star bucks and hang out or we go to class" she said

I smiled "why don't we have some fun pranks then escape to starbucks after were finish" i said with a devious smile.

she nodded eagerly

########

Hey Hey I hope yall like dat MWHAHAHAHAH well

CHECK OUT ME OTHER BOOKS

XXJELLOMAHMELLOXX

~Joyce