The Boy with White Hair

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Sulli. Can't we even try?

"No. We. Can't." Sulli uttered the words as crisply as possible and walked out of the cafeteria.

Luhan let her leave this time.

"Kai!" Baekhyun was waiting for Kai's answer for a while now but his gaze followed Sulli's flight.

"I said did you meet with Woo Ri already? What are you looking at anyway?" He turned around to follow his gaze but found nothing interesting in its direction since Sulli already rounded a corner and disappeared from their sight. Then he finally spotted Luhan, sitting alone in the other table. "Hey Luhan! The heck are you doin' there man? Come sit with us!" But his friend didn't seem to hear him, or more like he ignored him. He just stood up from his chair, slid his hands at his back pocket and walked gravely out of the area.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun turned to Kai, who was watching Luhan leave too.

>>> <<<

Sulli only exchanged her books from her locker and walked immediately to her next class. She was striding along the school corridors when she heard a loud thud. It was a sound of a flesh colliding to a wall, or floor. She rounded the corner where the sound came from and saw the growing number of students crowding the area.

She stopped walking when she caught sight of a guy's face, already bruised, being harassed by three more guys who was taller than him. She gasped at the scene and her hand flew instantly to her lips.

A few of her male classmates ran passed her yelling, "Sehun's got hit by a scholar! Ooooh!!! Sehun's got hit by a scholar!" over and over again until a few more students followed.

The small guy was supporting himself up by pushing his back against the wall. He looked too harassed suddenly, and his lips were cracked open, a blood coming out from it, his nose was swollen as well and a gush of smudge blood was visible on it. Sulli can't believe what she was seeing. It was her first time witnessing such violent act.

"Come on, Kyungsoo! Let's gave our audience a good show. Why don't you hit me again? Huh?" the guy closer to the scholar dared him, flashing him a poisonous smile. "Are you scared? Don't worry, I won't sue you."

"Chicken!" one guy from the back yelled and it was soon chorused by all the male spectators from the crowd. "Chicken! Chicken!"

"You're the one who's chicken!" the boy spat out. "All of you! You are all chickens! You all act so high and mighty when you're only hiding under your mothers' skirts! You're just flies standing atop you're wealthy parents! You think you're so big?"

The guy in front with a white grayish hair, who Sulli then realized was Sehun act like he hurt his ear by listening to the smaller boy and rubbed it with his finger. "Will you cut the drama out?"

"You Sehun! Do you even have something that you can be proud of? Except from your money?"

"Uhm..." Sehun feigned to mull it over. "My handsome face?"

"You have none! You moron! You're a slacker, ignorant, and worthless. You're a freeloader! People don't fight you because you scared them away with your daddy's cash. You're a phony!" he whispered the last sentence harshly. "I bet your father's asham-."

Sehun kicked him in the stomach before he can even finish what he was saying. The poor boy recoiled and cried out in agony. "You dare to say that things to me. You'll die. RIGHT NOW!" He tilted his chin, gesturing to the other guys behind him, who instantly grabbed Kyungsoo's either arm and pinned him against the wall.

Kai was just watching the event from afar. But when he finally can't stand the hype of Sehun's violence, he started walking towards the commotion. Though, he was suddenly stopped when he caught a glimpse of Sulli's countenance, strutting along the area.