𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"TONIGHT the Scranton Business Park is having Casino Night, and we are converting our warehouse into a full-blown gambling hall." Michael explained. "And I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but uh, it's for charity." He shrugged. "And I consider myself a great philanderer, it's just nice to know at the end of the day I can look in the mirror and say, 'Michael, because of you, some little kid in the Congo has a belly full of rice this evening.' Just makes you feel good."

"So what's on the wedding planning agenda today?" Brooklyn asked Pam excitedly. Pam looked down at the list messily scratched onto the memo pad.

"Well, apparently I'm in charge of music now, so later, we can watch the band tapes and pick the best one." She nodded.

"Pam has graciously allowed me to help her plan the wedding." Brooklyn told the camera. Pam nodded from beside her.

"She's actually been a big help with all the last minutes shifts and stuff."

"I think we make a great team." They then started to perform a cheesy handshake that ended with a pretend explosion before smiling back at the camera.

"Okay, everybody, tonight's event is to benefit the Boy Scouts of America." Michael casually sat on top of the reception desk.

"Again. We do that every year." Oscar commented.

"Well, they need our money, they don't have cookies like Girl Scouts." Michael retorted. Pam and Brooklyn simultaneously shook their heads.

"It'd be nice to do something for people who are actually suffering."

"Well, Oscar, if you don't like it, then you should concentrate on winning, because the person at the end of the evening with the highest chip count will receive $500 to donate to their charity of choice, and they will get a mini fridge compliments of Vance Refrigeration." Michael announced. "So, get your charities in to Brooklyn. I, for example, am playing for Comic Relief."

"That doesn't exist anymore." Jim countered.

"Comedy's very much alive, as are homeless people." Michael replied.

"No, they stopped making that show." Pam said.

"Well, then, they need our money more than ever."

"You have to pick an approved nonprofit organization." Angela called out.

"The Boys and Girls Club," Brooklyn nodded, "heavily underfunded."

"Something with animals.." Kevin trailed. "Or people."

"Kobe Bryant has a foundation, and he is so hot." Kelly smiled. "And he gave his wife the biggest diamond ring, I know he didn't do it." She thought for a second. "Maybe he did it."

"Oh, and another fun thing." Michael grinned. "We, at the end of the night, are going to give the check to an actual group of Boy Scouts. Right, Toby? We're gonna—"

"Actually, I didn't think it was appropriate to invite children since it's uh... Y'know there's gambling and alcohol, and it's in our dangerous warehouse, and it's a school night.." Said man listed. "And, y'know Hooters is catering, is that enough? Should I keep going?" Michael stayed silent for a beat before he spoke.

"Why are you the way that you are?" He asked. "Honestly, every time I try to do something fun, or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." He finished with a glare. "Okay, you know what? I will not donate my winnings to Comic Relief since apparently it doesn't exist, I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS."