𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"YEAH, everything, it's all good, it's all good!" Michael exclaimed as he frantically pointed around the conference room. "Phyllis!"

"Dancing babies!" She shouted back.

"We are making a commercial for Dunder-Mifflin today, our first ad ever." Michael explains. "Corporate purchased some airtime in local markets to spread the word about Dunder-Mifflin Infinity, and they are even sending out a professional ad company to help us make it later, so...it's uh—not too shabby."

"Best ad ever, gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that..." Andy hums the rest of the jingle. "I am totally blanking." He chuckled after some thought. "What is the thing?"

"Nobody tell him!" Jim quickly shouts.

"What? No, why?"

"You got it, you're so close."

"Break me off a piece of that...applesauce." Andy quietly sung, not at all confident in his choice.

"Break me off a piece of that applesauce, I don't think so."

"Piece of that Chrysler car."

"Nope."

"Football cream."

"Okay." Michael cuts in. "It's football cream. It's football cream. Anybody else?"

"I'm taking a computer animation class so I could try to do a logo." Pam chimed in.

"Look at that, even the receptionist is getting in on the creativity." Michael pointed.

   Once the meeting in the conference room was over, Michael met with the ad company representatives.

   "Hello, hello, Michael Scott, regional manager." He greeted. "Excited to talk ideas."

   "Us too." The two men nodded.

   "Y'know what, I want this to be cutting edge, I want it to be fast, quick cuts. Y'know youthful, sort of— uh, MTV on crack kind of thing."

   "That sounds great." One of the men shook his head.

"Alright, well this is what we have to work with." Michael before leading the men around the office. "I would like you to meet Andrew Bernard. The Nard Dog, he gives the best back in the office."

"That's true I give a mean back rub, I also do good aromatherapy." Andy then made a fart noise. "You just got Nard Dogged!" He laughed.

"Oh, now this gentleman and young lady are the keys to our urban vibe." Michael gestured towards Stanley and Brooklyn.

   "Urban?" Stanley repeated. "I grew up in a small town, what about me seems urban to you?" Brooklyn looked Michael up and down, then at the men with a less than friendly look before walking off without a word.

   "Aren't they hilarious?" Michael rhetorically asked. "Phyllis is like our Mrs.Butterworth, kind of a less urban Aunt Jemima." He pointed, the two men along with Phyllis were stunned into silence. "These are our accountants, and as you can see they are very different sizes. What you might wanna do, is kind of a papa bear, mama bear, baby bear thing." He gestures towards Kevin, Oscar, and Angela respectively.

   "Mama bear." Kevin pointed to Oscar snickering.

   "I think it's great that the company's making a commercial." Jim shrugged. "Because not very many people have heard of us. I mean, when I tell people I work at Dunder-Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers, or muffins, or...mittens. And frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide."