𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

IN New York, Michael sat in the receptionist area of Dunder-Mifflin corporate, tapping his leg in anticipation when in walked David Wallace. Michael shot up to greet him.

"David." He smiled shaking the man's hand. "So we all set?" David's eyes squinted in confusion.

"Isn't...our interview tomorrow?" Michael's eyes widened.

"...yes, I just happened to be in the neighborhood, thought I'd drop in, say hello."

"You just happened to be in midtown Manhattan?"

"Thought I'd catch a show."

"In the middle of a work day?"

"No." Michael whispered back. "Y'know what? Since I'm here, let me ask you a few questions about the job. Um, how many people are you interviewing?"

"We're interviewing the branch managers and some lower level company people." David shrugged.

"Ah, well, out of curiosity are you interviewing anyone who has been here longer than I have or has managed more people?"

"I don't think so."

"Great, one more question, when you merged those branches who did you put in charge?"

"I believe we put you in charge." David chuckled, understanding what Michael was doing.

"Alright, no further questions."

"Alright Michael, I am really looking forward to our interview."

"And I'm really looking forward to working with you."

"I have got it made in the shade." Michael told the camera as he dialed some numbers into his phone. "I know this company, the other branch managers are total morons. Hey Pam, yeah, I forgot what day the interview was so I drove to New York accidentally, I'll be like...three hours late."

Back at Dunder-Mifflin Scranton, Jim walks into the office with a brand new haircut that immediately gains attention.

"Hey." Kevin greeted from the receptionist desk. "What's different about you? You look worse."

"Thank you." Jim sarcastically replied.

"He got a haircut, it's sexy hot." Meredith smirked. Jim looked in the camera a with worried look on his face. "Turn around." Meredith demanded.

"No."

"Do it." She says louder. Jim chose to ignore in favor of making his way to his desk.

"Woah, s'up, big haircut?" Andy loudly asks. "You are no longer big tuna, from henceforth you shall be known as big haircut."

"Andy..." Jim's sighs.

"What Big Haircut?"

"I—"

"Can't hear you, Big Haircut."

"Karen suggested that I get a haircut...for the interview tomorrow." Jim told the camera. "So that I could look presentable and not as she so lovingly puts it 'homeless'."

"Nice haircut, kid." Brooklyn greeted in passing.

"Yeah, looks great." Pam added.

"After I had my little outburst at the beach, Jim was really nice about it. The three of us talked, he basically said that he missed our friendship too and we would always mean a lot to him, and I understand where he coming from. For the record, I am not embarrassed at all. It needed to be said and I said it, and it only took me three years to summon the courage. So...thank you." Pam finished with a bow and a smile.