𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

JIM silently greeted Pam on his way into the office with a smile. As he approached his desk, Dwight looked up at him over the notepad he was writing in before tearing the paper out and handing it to him.

"Oh, what's this?" Jim asked.

"That is a demerit." Dwight explained.

"'Jim Halpert, tardiness.'" He read, shaking his head. "Ugh, I love it already."

"You've got to learn, Jim, you are second in command, but that does not put you above the law." Dwight retorted.

"Oh, I understand." Jim nodded. "And I also have lots of questions. Like, what does a demerit mean?" Dwight scoffed with a smirk.

"Let's put it this way, you do not want to receive three of those." His voice dropped to a serious tone.

"Lay it on me."

"Three demerits and you'll receive a citation."

"Now that sounds serious."

"Oh it is serious. Five citations, and you're looking at a violation. Four of those and you'll receive a verbal warning, keep it up and you're looking a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in a world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior."

"Which would be me." Jim clarified, Dwight faltered.

"That— that is correct."

"Okay, I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disadulation." Jim ordered. Dwight's eyes widened.

"What's a disa— what's that?" Jim stood still for a second, growing completely serious.

"Oh, you don't wanna know."

Brooklyn sighed for the tenth time in the span of five minutes.

"For the last time, Dwight, I have no idea what a 'disadulation' is, and if you continue to interrupt me I'll have to issue a disciplinary warning for disrupting the workplace." Dwight stood slack-jawed in disbelief, unaware of a smirking Jim peeking through the blinds of Brooklyn's office.

Phyllis teetered through the front door, her face showed clear signs of distraught.

"Hey Phyllis." Pam greeted. "You okay?"

"I...I think I just got flashed." The woman replied gaining everyone's attention.

"What? Really?"

"In the parking lot." Phyllis murmured. Dwight sprung into action, nearly knocking Phyllis over to get out the door.

"Okay, I'll call the real police." Jim announced.

"What happened?" Andy asked sauntering over. "What can I do to help?" No one replied. "...I'll check the web."

"Here, let me take your stuff." Brooklyn offered as Pam ushered Phyllis to her seat.

"The police are on it, they say they've already had three calls." Jim explained.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Pam asked.

"Um... I was walking to the building and this man asked me for directions, and he was holding a map. And when I walked over , he had it out. On the map." Phyllis finished with a whisper.

"Phyllis, you're a married woman." Angela chided.

"The guy was just hanging brain, I mean, what's all the fuss?" Creed asked.