𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? | 𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐦 ○

This is part 2 of the 'What do hugs feel like?' writing prompt. When it comes to any part 2 of a writing prompt, it'll most likely somewhat pick up from where it left off on the prompt. If it does there will be a little part of the end of the prompt at the top before anything else is written idk if that makes sense or not but pls enjoy. ^.~
𝐓𝐖: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞/𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ♡
𝟨𝟢𝟢+

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿
"It's okay." you sighed out, noticing his hesitation. "You can touch me."
Upon hearing those words, he moved his arms from his sides and placed them over your shoulders, feeling you slightly jump at the contact but soften the second they rested there.
Your grip on his waist tightened as you tried to get closer to him.
"I like this." you whispered out, nuzzling your head against his chest. He let out a soft chuckle, moving his head down and resting it on top of yours as he moved his hand up to run it through your hair, loving the way it felt gliding through his fingers.
"Yeah... me too."
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The room was filled with a peaceful silence as you clung to his waist for what felt like an eternity. You couldn't describe the feeling. It'd been so long since you felt this safe with anyone, since you'd been touched so gently by anyone. 
Bambam's arms had moved from their place rested on your shoulders as he moved them down to your lower back, the pressure of his hands as he placed them there not as rough as you once used to, rather the opposite. His touch was so light that you could barely even feel as he began to rub small circles into the thin material of your shirt. Lifting his head up he took a moment to look down at you as he felt your grip on him loosen, your head moving away from his chest as you looked up at him, your eyes locking for a second and a small smile forming on both of your lips, his soon fading as he noticed the tears brimming in the corners of your eyes.
"Hey hey, what's wrong?" he asked as he pulled away, hands placed on your shoulders at arm's length as he bent down slightly to look at you. Shaking your head, you let out a short laugh, bringing your hands up to wipe away at your eyes. "It just feels nice to have someone touch me as gently as you do." His face softened as he nodded his head once, before bringing you back into him, his arms back around your body as he held you against him.
"My ex, he was rough with me..." you mumbled out against his chest. 
"He wasn't always like it. Things were fine one day then they changed the next. I got so used to it after a while I didn't know anything other than that. I didn't know what he was doing was wrong, I just thought it was his way of treating me. When things broke off with him, I was so scared to be around people, you've helped me through so much, I just wish I'd met you sooner than I did, maybe things with him wouldn't have gone on for as long as they did if I had met you sooner."
Bambam could feel his own eyes filling with tears, why would he do this to you? Hearing you explain to him why you'd only just come around to letting him be this close to you broke his heart.
"I'm okay now, Bambam." you said, as you yet again pulled away from his grip, placing your hands on his cheeks as you smiled at him.
"I know now, I know not to let anyone treat me like that again. Before I thought maybe I deserved it-" "You did not deserve a single thing he ever did or said to you, (Y/N)" Bambam cut in, his hands gently wrapped around your wrists as he brought your hands away from his face, moving his own hands around yours and holding them close to his chest. 
"If anyone ever comes close to treating you like that again, you've got me now." 
And you believed him, every word that came out of his mouth was laced with so much promise it would be stupid not to believe him. You didn't have to be scared anymore.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿